The End

Oh finally,
We are here aren't we,made it.
I would just establish the fact that I am not proud of this work,nor I can say it did my best,I thought I would hate it but I don't. We're in the between.

Once you start a story and it takes an initial shape you have to no longer knead it,it writes itself,it so funny to me. I am a writer of the story but I can't say I have control over it.

It has been a beautiful journey nonetheless.
Now when we do not know each time we sleep to what we will wake up to, it gives this more life.

Cannot say if LARAIB was an absolute choice for a protagonist, I reckon she was unduly impulsive but aren't most of my characters?

I can say AWAN was a pleasure to write, something I yearn to be like yet something that could easily sicken me.

TIMUR I would admit did not come out to be substantially striking like I wanted him.

All characters that we write are a hidden part of the writer or perhaps things are impersonal as T.S Elliot said "not upon the poet but upon the poetry"
I feel less like the latter more like former most times.

Writing tip: make your characters do what you cannot imagine yourself doing, empower them in a way that is impersonal. Humanize them in a way that is similar.

That is my little theory.

As for the future, who knows what happened to Rouhaan, maybe he lived eating fresh pastries from French restaurants and reading a classic in summer on a hot field or perhaps he did really die with Awan, the ending is yours to write, your thoughts are necessary to be expressed in the comment section. If you loved this broken, messy tale and have read it then I suppose you are something of the same kind; please do tell me your thoughts about it.

I love you all too deeply to express.
(especially for sticking up on this trash )

Stay Blessed
Xoxo
A writer with a Twisted Apology.