Dunhill International

Awan infiltrated into a raucous cheerful mood. Seeing him beside Timur made him seem crazier than he was.

"I have a strategy, Miss," he said rubbing his hands "you want to know if Timur is queer and what he thinks about you? I will talk him out "
I folded my hands and begged him not to ruin his stay, he has come for a week.

But Awan being Awan sat with Timur at the tea table and stared him with massive eyes " Timur...here...eh...look...hey.." Timur side-eyed him a plenty time before he gave in "Awan this is extremely alarming the way you're getting close to me, is there something you want?"

Awan gave me look and said "I just am bored and I am a talker and in the mood to discuss marriage, you see we all are newlyweds, congratulations! Let's hope we don't get divorced before the winter" he made a toast by raising his teacup in the air and then falling into a sheepish silence.

Timur left the table annoyed already.

"Fancy strategy Awan and I think he would confess his love any moment given" I teased.

The next afternoon, his house was unusually voiceless and he came well dressed and showered, his hair was neatly at one side which made him look a tiny farcical.

Timur and I were both readings. He sat uninvited, he then winked at me. "why are you so dressed?" I asked squinting my eyes, the light striking our eyes.

"oh my wife asked me to, she left for her parent's place. Good lord, a relief!" he sighed. Timur did not break a muscle on his face.

"Don't you like her?" Timur asked after the hush has spread its way.

"Oh no, she is pretty but she is not elegant enough to be a Malouf, you see I am a rich man now" he brooded.

Awan looked at me and he returned to his book.

"what are you reading?" asked Awan as chimes his head signing me to leave.

I walked around and went into the kitchen from where I could clearly hear them talk.

"not much. You had a ode written to the presphone, if I am right?" Timur's voice sounded hoarse when there was no face to look at.

"You read A Sport and a Pastime by James Salter?" Awan asked, there was a silence then I picked Timur must have moved his head, Awan continued "lady Chatterley's lover?"

I moved up on the frame and darted, I could see their backs from the angle, Timur shook his head.

"They are pure filth" Awan addressed and I hit my head.

He is going to spoil Timur the least.

"do you want to go back to my place and read?" Awan advanced and I noticed how Timur stride away in discomfort.
"they are not mine," Awan said loudly releasing the tension built around " my mother loved erotic literature, such an intense woman" he shook his head in disgust "oh you're mother passed away I heard, I am so sorry to hear that"

I hit my head harder this time.

Timur, as expected, took no time in leaving him alone.
I gnarled at him from the window as he waved ferociously at me.

Three days of Awan annoying Timur and him not revealing the slightest of either of our queries unsuccessfully subsidised.

Later that evening we three ate our dinner together. Mother and father were out on their party.  I did notice though that Timur had loosened up a little to Awan, he would at least not ask him to leave.

To me, he was the same.

Awan pulled me at the side after dinner and whispered, "leave from here, my last dice"