02

She looked puzzled. Her Twin winked, but how sure was she? How sure was she the man that winked was her husband not her husband's twin? She needed clarification.

"Come on, Nadia. My men are hungry, bring your husband to the table." Hajia chuckled and pointed at the men, they smiled at the same time.

She looked at them and with a faint 'bismillah' on her lips, she moved towards them and slipped her hands into her Twin's hand, smiling triumphantly as if she had won a lottery. Because she felt the sparks, the butterflies and the emotions she felt whenever she touched her Twin.

"Hajia, this is my Twin, right?!" She asked excitedly and dragged him to the table without even waiting for Hajia or any of them to utter a word.

Nadia bended close to his left ear after she made him sat down and whispered, "Twin, I can recognize you wherever you are," seductively with a voice that she was sure would stir up his emotions, and before she was able to recover from the voice she made, she heard a voice, as soothing as her Twin would ever be, uttered.

"Singleton, serve us the food, I'm starving!" And it didn't came from the one she was standing beside, rather; the man that was seated on the next chair. She looked at them then Hajia that was mischievously smiling at her.

"That's Hussain, Nadia. This is your husband!" They all burst into a series of laughter and she couldn't help but felt tears stinging her eyes.

"This isn't right, Hajia. I prayed for one of them to wink and Hussain winked wallahi. I thought he was the one, I'm never playing this game again. Twin, what do you want?" She made a sad face and walked back to her husband, not glancing at Hussain, because she can imagine the deadly glare he would send her way just like he did when she hugged him in the evening.

'You're so dumb, Nadia! Be a brainy for once please!' She scolded herself and began serving them their dinner. She put hers on her plate and sat beside Hassan, after making sure she looked at their faces and saw the grim line on Hussain's face. Yes, her twin was always the chivalrous type.

"Hajia you know what? Hassan cheated me wallahi, I didn't know that they wear the same clothing and look like the mirror image of each other. The only time I've ever seen him was so briefly..." Hassan cut her off before she could even finish what she intended to say. He knew he would get tired of this complain for the rest of their lives, because if Nadia choose to nag about something, Innalillahi. She still nagged about her ice cream he dumped on her favorite abaya the first day they met in an ice cream parlor. That favorite abaya was the first time she wore it and she wanted to snap hundreds of pictures with it. And that flavour was the first time she chose it and before she could taste it the ground had already sucked it up. The nagging went on and on until Hassan could hear no more.

"Singleton, table manners please. Hajia don't reply her please." He pleaded, but he knew Hajia would never snub Nadia, because she took her just like she took Sohila, and whenever that girl was back; Hajia's mouth hardly seal off from talking. That's why sometimes they take the girl out so Hajia could have a rest of mind.

"Nadia I'm feeling your pain, really. They can be tricky and mischievous a-times, I think I should tell you the tips on how to differentiate them, right? Sohila sometimes comes for the tips too, on days they feel undifferentiated." Hajia chuckled and smirked at their bulged eyes, they were pleading through their eyes, and everything about them was identical. She would forever thank Allah for the gift he bestowed upon her. Having Hassan and Hussain was a priceless gift she had ever gotten in her life.

"Hajia! No please!" They spoke at the same time, and that confused Nadia more. She kept looking between their faces and everything there was the same, even the lines on their foreheads.