Contest #4 [CLOSED]

This contest starts on May 15th (12:10 AM, Wednesday night) and ends on May 26th (12:00 AM, Sunday night).

The prompt of the fourth poetry contest is "lungs."

The word doesn't have to be directly stated in the poem . Just make sure that the poem you enter is inspired by or related to the word. For example, you can mention "breathing," "coughing," "drowning," or something similar that is inspired by lungs; however, if you want to, we'd love to see poems that use the word, as well.

For contest rules and information, please see the first chapter and read carefully.

We will be announcing "People's Favorite." In order to do this, we need for you guys to vote on your favorite poem(s) entered in the contest.

Poems sent through PM will not be eligible unless you tell people that you're entering the poem and they decide to vote on it. In that case, they will need to PM their vote or comment the user and title of the poem that they are voting for.

When you are voting, be very clear and state "I am voting for [poem] by [user]." Each person can only vote twice, and you aren't allowed to vote for your own poem.

If you have any questions, go ahead and send them to @celestialbloodlitmag. We would be happy to help anyone that is confused or curious about something.

We're looking forward to reading your entries, so have fun!