Author's Note

A u t h o r ' s   N o t e.

Thankyou for deciding to read my book.

So here some things to note first.

1. This is my first book on Wattpad so it's definitely not the best. You have been warned. And if I could rewrite it, all characters would be so different. Don't come for me when you end up not liking the book.

2. English is not my first language. Is this a turn off? Idk but it depends on you reading this.

3. Please DO NOT leave horrible comments in case you don't like it.

4. DO NOT STEAL my story or anything from it. Albeit it's not the best, I put alot of work into writing all 44 chapters of this book. It's been years since I wrote this so of course plagiarism has occured but I'll still report you, that's a promise.

5. SHE'S A WHITE WOLF! Gosh, I cringe everytime I think about that. Anyway, ignore that and let's move on.

6. If you find any errors please point it out. I won't mind AT ALL.

Finally DO NOTE: I DON'T WRITE SEQUELS!

With that being said, Go Ahead and read and thank you for giving this book a chance. Please leave comments and votes if you loved the chapter or the book.

Happy Reading and See You in the comments!

Love you, guys!

The beautiful cover was made by brave_heart_324. Sadly, she's no longer on Wattpad and if she is, I don't know her username. Most probably, no longer here.

★†• BELIEVE ME, IF I HAD THE TIME, I'D REWRITE A BETTER VERSION BUT SADLY, I DON'T. SO, HAPPY READING•†★