Chapter II

The chirping of birds arouses Anamika from her sweet sleep. Apparently, she had fallen asleep last night with everything still going around in her mind.

A giggle escaped her luscious pink lips when she looked back at the bed. Shivangi di had Aarav in a bone crushing embrace, with her legs on his. She did that even while perfectly knowing that Aarav hated being a cuddly bear.

Anamika stretched her arms lazily and strolled to the window which gave her the perfect view of the garden outside. Shivangi di's room was on the second storey of the house, with a view of the front side of the house. Giving her the perfect vision of the road outside.

While her room was in the back which gave her the view of the backside of the garden where they had grown various fruit tress like guava, pomegranate and many more. Which was why there were so many little birds and squirrels.

They were like the nature's alarm for her. That was why she never needed to set an alarm.

Today was Shivangi di's birthday and yet she was still sleeping soundly. Anamika contemplated ruining her elder sister's sleep as she knew she would become grumpy as hell.

Well no problem, when she would wake up, she will be in for an even bigger surprise than yesterday.

Their father had purchased a brand-new scooter for her clumsy elder sister as a gift for her 18th birthday. Along with a brand-new smartphone.

She walked to Shivangi's side and then kissed her elder sister on her forehead and murmured a 'happy birthday' and giggled when she saw a crease on her sister's forehead who muttered a barely audible thank you without even opening her eyes. Then she tightened her grip on Aarav furthermore.

Yesterday, Advay hadn't come to her house. She realised that Kusumlata grandma must have held him back seeing that it was late at night. And he must have come late from the academy too.

But knowing him he will be on his way once he wakes up. Meaning he should be here anytime.

So, she should probably get ready too. She knew well to predict that he would insist on taking a stroll in the nearby park. She rushed to her room and without wasting anytime jumped in the bathroom. Quickly taking a bath, she dashed out and pulled her clothes from the almirah.

She had plenty of time to arrange her almirah yesterday.

Today was Friday, and the school she had applied for will start from Monday. Meaning she had only three days to prepare for her new school.

Forget that, she only had two days to prepare. Her today was totally going to be all about meeting her friends and spending time with them and celebrating her crazy elder sister's birthday too.

She laughed mischievously as she recalled that she hadn't informed her three girlfriends about her arrival. They would totally be in for a lifetime shock when they would see her on their doorsteps.

And when they would see her in the school.

She chuckled as she imagined their reactions in her mind. She had applied for the same school they were studying in. Her school life was going to be awesome with her crazy friends, she can tell that much.

She just couldn't wait to watch their shocked faces.

Standing in front of the mirror she looked at herself, pleased that she managed to tame her soft brown locks. She had them in a loose ponytail.

Anamika watched the time on her wall clock. It was 7 in the morning.

'Where is he?' she thought silently.