Chapter IX

*VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE*
______________________________________

Brushing back her wild hair from her face, Anamika entered the restaurant. Like Saanvi had suggested, all of them decided to come here.

A pretty and petite waitress had greeted her and showed her the empty table and now she was waiting for her friends to show up.

The whole restaurant was crowded by youngsters. Some of them were with friends while the others had come with their dates.

Unlocking the phone, that actually belonged to her maa, she called Naina. It has almost been half an hour since she'd arrived here but there were no signs of her friends.

"Where are you guys? I've been here for like an hour and will soon die out of boredom." Anamika swiftly exaggerated as soon as Naina picked up her call.

"We're on our way Anamika. Would've been there if Iqra wasn't being a sloth." Naina answered and an angry protest was heard from the other side.

"Okay okay. Just come here soon, I'm all alone here." Anamika grumbled and cut the call. She ordered an ice tea for herself and sighed as she leaned back on her chair.

People here were quite enjoying themselves. The young couples that were present were so lost with each other, as if the world had refused to exist.

There was an air of excitement, freedom, love and friendship that buzzed around the whole place. And from here Anamika could see the tall, glorious mountains whose peaks were touching the sky, piercing the clouds.

It really was a beautiful sight to behold.

The sun was still in the sky but was less harsh now. A red-orange hue painted the whole canvas knows as the sky.

After some time, her order arrived and she politely thanked the waitress. Anamika was just about to take a sip of the beverage when her eyes trailed to the door.

No one was there. Sighing she swirled the straw in her ice tea absentmindedly and pouted.

Anamika's eyes betrayed her and swiftly fixated them on the door yet again. And there he stood, Eklavya with an air of pure arrogance churning around him.

His dark obsidian eyes were churning with anger, that she's was unaware of. With his orbs solely fixated on her Anamika for a moment find it hard to breath.

Eklavya was sporting a grey hoodie with light khaki ankle-length pants finishing with a pair of white shoes. Although his look was pure casual but the way he carried himself wasn't less than that of a royalty.

With powerful strides he walked towards her, and settled himself across her. With her brown orbs still fixated on him, Anamika was pulled out of her stupor when he casually took a sip from her cup.

He needed something to cool down the raw anger that was surging in his veins, making him see nothing but red.

"Hey! What you doing? That's mine." Anamika complained indignantly as she glared at his nonchalant visage.

"It was, now it's mine." Eklavya stated dismissively and pinched the bridge of his nose.

'Where were his brothers?' They really were going to die by his hands, that too rather painfully. Especially Rudra, that brat snitched to Ira di about their outing. And she'd ruthlessly bullied him to come here.

Advay and Rudra had left even before than him, then why hasn't they arrived yet? And what was she doing here all alone? Well, that was none of his damn business. He reminded herself.