K H L O E 7 ✔

It's been about three days since I had an appointment with Kane and Blake and I have just managed to book the venue that they wanted.

Jodie wanted a beautiful church wedding and then the reception at the clubhouse.

When I told Lyla about designing the dress she was happy about it, it'll take her mind off all the stress that's been happening lately with her ex boyfriend and it means she can come to London with us.

I also didn't forget that my birth parents were from London so when I sat down and thought about it, I realised that I could potentially meet them and I'm not sure how I feel about that just yet.

I have good days and bad days where I want to meet them and then I don't because I put silly thoughts into my head.

I know I will regret it if I don't at least search for them so I'm going to hire a private investigator and see what he can find out about them for me.

We was leaving for London in two days and we haven't even packed a thing. We're going to stay in a hotel suite for the next two months because what's the point of renting when we will be leaving straight after, and it's not like we can't afford it.

I really should text Kane to tell him it's been booked and he can tell her soon.

'Hey Kane, the venue has been booked. I will be in London in 2 days, you should tell her soon.' and sent.

'Thanks Khlo' he sent back like we were the best of friends.

I can tell planning this wedding is going to be fun.

---------

I've never been to London before, I've always wanted to go. Me and Lyla were actually going to go to university there but we knew being away from home for that many years was not going to be good for us. We're actual home bods. We love being at home no matter what.

Home is not a materialistic things it's the people, right now my home is Lyla.

It didn't take us long to get to London or even to the hotel, but when we did get there we was shattered, we had to pack just enough for 2 suitcases and a carry on for 2 months, we know it's not going to happen but can't hurt a girl for trying.

The hotel suite was absolutely beautiful. Hilton hotel is lovely. It was only myself Lyla and Charlie on this trip, all the rest of the staff are back home making sure all the other weddings are running smoothly.

I knew that this was work for us but I can tell that this is more a casual wedding, so if I went to the clubhouse in my blouse and skirt I would stand out and I really didn't want that so me and Lyla wore skinny jeans and a nice top each. Our everyday wear.

I already had the address for clubhouse so we both got in the cab and made our way there

I already had the address for clubhouse so we both got in the cab and made our way there. It took about 30 minutes to get to the address, I expected it to look like a run down bar but I didn't expect it to look this classy. Maybe we are underdressed.

We paid the cab driver and started to make our way to the door, but before we could open the door it slammed open and a short brunette ran straight into me

We both ended up falling because I didn't expect the impact.

'You!' She screamed at me before even opening her eyes.

'Khloe are you okay?' Blake said coming out the door.

'Omg Khloe!' Lyla screamed.

'Can you please get off of me?' I asked the girl who still is giving me a dirty look.

'Why are you here?! He doesn't want you.' she screamed at me.

I looked at Blake and Kane confused, which made Blake laugh.

'Jod, this is our wedding planner baby. Can you get off of her?' Kane asked her walking over.

'We-wedding planner?' Jodie who I identified as finally got up stuttering

'I take it your the bride?' I said jumping up laughing.

'Bride? What? Kane what?' She said shaking her head confused.

'This is Khloe Quinn of Quinn's wedding, your dream wedding planner?' Kane said smiling slightly at her.

'What the actual fuck?!' She squealed while jumping on him.

'Can we please plan this wedding? We haven't got long.' I said laughing which made Lyla laugh.

'Right. Yes sorry! Omg I'm so sorry I ran into you!' Jodie said hugging me.

'Oh, your a hugger. Hello.' I said awkwardly.

'Welcome to the kings. Where you will wish you didn't say yes to the wedding!' Blake said opening his arms wide to gesture the space.

------------
Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!