K H L O E 1 7 ✔

'Khloe?' She said shocked.

'Hi mumma. Can I come in?' I said looking at her nervously.

'Yes, yes of course. Sorry come in!' She said opening the door wider.

'I'll just go upstairs, shout if you need me.' the man from the door said.

'Okay.' She said

'Sorry that's my brother. His staying whilst his house is being decorated.' she explained whilst she walked into another room, I followed her.

'That's fine, I do have a few questions if that's okay?' I asked sitting down

'I suppose you do, when did you find out?'

'Well my parents, recently passed and they left a letter for me in their will to tell me.'

'Oh I'm so sorry, they were good people and amazing friends.' she said with tears in her eyes.

'They mentioned that they tried to find you when I was 13, but obviously couldn't. Can you just like explain to my why you gave me up? I have brothers and a dad right?'

'That's fine, I moved back here when you was 11 but I always kept tabs on you, I wanted to know how my little girl was. I gave you up because I had cancer, they actually said I didn't have long and I thought you deserved better, you deserve the whole world and me and your birth father couldn't of given you that.' she said finally crying.

'Why couldn't you? You brought up another child?' I said getting angry.

'No I never, I left before I knew I was pregnant with you. I wanted a better life for you that's why I didn't go back. I couldn't bring my son, Kayden made me go without him!' She said angrily wiping her eyes.

'What do you mean made you go?' I was confused.. why would she leave her children?

'I asked him if he would ever leave the club, he said no it's his life. I begged and pleaded him, he told me if I can't accept the club and everything it stands for then I should just pack my bags and fuck off.' She said shaking her head.

'So you left?'

'No. I wanted to make it work, the club is family we were engaged to get married, we had been together since we were kids. I didn't realise how much I loved the club till he told me to go. They treated me like a queen.'

'So what happened?'

'Well I went out to get my nails done, a normal Tuesday afternoon but when I got home I saw a different car. Pink Range Rover.. who the fuck drives a pink Range Rover?' She said laughing.

'Anyway, when I walked into the door I realised who. The club whore does, she and Kayden were holding onto her stomach like proud parents, what I didn't realise was they were. Your dad cheated on me with her, for two years he was with her and coming home to me, the club knew and didn't tell me, scum the lot of them! He kicked me out with the clothes on my back and told me that Amelia will bring up Kane as her own and I'm no longer needed.'

'What the fuck!' I said annoyed.

'Calm down, its over and done with now. Kane doesn't know me anymore he assumed Amelia is his mum, I heard they have two boys.. lucky for him.' she said sarcastically.

'No fuck that! You had to give up both of your children whilst battling cancer while he sticks his dick into a whore! Fuck off he ain't no dad of mine.' I said standing up.

'Let's go!' I shouted walking out the door.

Fucking nunchucks who the fuck does he think he is!

------------

Khloe finally learns the truth!.

Hi guys! My cousin is graduating from university tomorrow so I won't be able to write at all! I will try and update again tonight for a triple update today. Sorry guys! Wish her luck💖

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!