K H L O E 1 5 ✔

It's been a month now since I accidentally text Blake instead of Lyla and it's actually a relief, it's nice to talk to someone else who doesn't know your whole life story. Someone who only knows what you want them to know..

Me and Blake have been texting back and forth nearly everyday.

He understands my sense of humour, he doesn't take things seriously and he actually texts me first. He doesn't want for me to text him.

I'm excited to go back to London and see him, we've been talking about how I'm going to tell everyone and we've come up with a idea that I will sit them all day together and tell them all at once.

I have a plan to track down my birth mother first and talk to her, I want to understand why she gave me away to my actual parents and not my birth father.

I don't want to judge her, I can't. I don't know her life and what she went through.

It's not two weeks before the wedding and I'm on my way to London, nobody knows I'm arriving early, I wanted to meet my birth mother before I surprise everyone.

I booked into a Hotel near the address I was given for her.

I made sure to unpack everything and I realised I was at least an hour away from the clubhouse so I'd have to move hotels again for the wedding, maybe there's a reason she doesn't live with him anymore.

I make sure I look presentable before I take a cab towards the address I have written down, it took about 10 minutes in total to get there.

When we arrived I didn't want to get out, I was nervous. I could see the cab driver didn't rush me to get out, he must have to deal with nervous women everyday.

'We're here Miss.' He said when he realised I had calmed down.

'Thank you so much.' I said giving him the fare money as well as a tip for being thoughtful and not rushing me.

'Have a nice day.' He said before driving off.

I made my way up the stairs and hesitated before knocking..

I didn't hear any noise so I knocked again.

When the door finally opened a man stood there looking shocked.

'Lorraine, I think you might need to come here.' he said shaking his head.

I just smiled at him waiting for my 'mum' to come to the door.

'Who is it?' I heard a voice say getting closer to the door.

'You might want to see for yourself.' He said shouting over his shoulder.

'Okay okay, I'm coming god.'

When she finally came to the door I could tell why he was shocked..

I look exactly like my birth mother.

Same eyes, hair and facial express.

'Hi mum.' I said then cursed at myself, who says 'Hi mum' to someone they don't know?

'Khloe?' She said while her face went from shock to happiness then to pale.

------------
Sorry it's not a long chapter. I've been out all day, sunstroke is a bitch. Specially on my face🤭.

Khloe finally meets her mum.

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!