K H L O E 2 1 ✔

Jodie and Kane got married the night before the boys were due in court.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful, Jodie looked stunning and the whole thing came together just perfectly.

Me and Blake spent the rest of his free time together. The night before he was due in court we spent the most amazing night together for the first time.

I cried when they gave them the sentence of 2 and a half years.

We made it work, I told him I couldn't see him all the time as I had work, which was true but I didn't like lying to him, because I knew how heartbroken he would be when he found out the truth.

We were going strong until the week before he was due to be realised.

He got into a fight, they caught him with another weapon, how on earth he managed to get a weapon in jail I wouldn't know.

But he was sentenced for 5 years.

5 years without Blake, I could just about do 2 years but I knew it wasn't fair on myself or him.

He promised me that we would make it work but then he acted distance when I couldn't visit all the time until it was one phone call a week then one a month then I didn't receive any so I stopped trying. I gave up like he gave up on me.

I didn't deserve to be spoken to or treated the way he treated me.

So I haven't actually heard from him in the last 2 years. I heard he gets out this week, I've seen Kane and my dad a lot since they have both been out, they got the biggest shock of their lives when they came to visit the first time.

I told them that I didn't want Blake to know my business and I could tell they weren't happy but they got threatened to never see me again if Blake knows anything about me.

I speak to my mum and dad nearly everyday, they have started seeing each other not long as dad got out of prison. I find it very cute but my so called brothers who are Amelia's children aren't too fond of her.

We don't see eye to eye. Kid and Doc are there names, I know their names but I wouldn't call them anything other then Kid and Doc. Kid and Lyla are actually dating which I find cute, I'm glad she find a real man even if he is related to me and we don't see eye to eye.

I came back to Belfast permanently when we stopped talking, I was actually willing to leave Belfast behind and move to London for him but I'm glad I didn't. My family can travel up to here I don't need to be there.

I've settled into a new house, I bought a beautiful three bedroom Victorian house with the money that mum and dad left for me in their will.

It's just enough for us.

------------
Sorry it's not a long chapter I just can't wait to write inks!

Next chapter is going to be up soon!

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!