K H L O E 1 9 ✔

'Where are we going?' I asked for the 10th time since we got into the car.

'Spain.'

'What really? I don't have my passport.' I said sarcastically.

'No you div, stop asking it's a surprise.' he said before turning the music up.

'Blakeyyyy!' I whined. I hate not knowing where we are going.

'Shut up.'

'Blake I have something to tell you.' I said seriously trying not to laugh.

'Shut up.'

'Blake.. I'm gay.' I said with the straightest face I could pull, he lost control of the steering wheel.

'Fuck!' We both said at the same.

'I'm not playing Khloe. Shut up!' He said angrily.

Which made me laugh. He is always so serious.

'How long.' I kept asking.

'How long is a piece of string.' he said.

'It depends on what metre you buy it as.' I said laughing at his pathetic joke.

'Okay, we're going for food now please dear lord shut the hell up.' He finally caved in.

'Okay.' I said before looking out the window.

I knew he was serious but to get so angry over asking where we're going? What has happened to the man that would laugh at everything I said.

'We're here.' He said before pulling to the stop.

'Okay.' I said. I was annoyed with myself that I let something silly upset me.

'I'm sorry. I just wanted it to be a surprise.'

'Okay.'

When I finally around I realised he brought us to a beautiful lake.

'We're going to have a picnic.' he said getting out the car and coming round to open my door.

'Very gentlemanly.' I said smiling at him

'My mamma raised a gent.' he said in a horrible fake american accent.

'Well she done a good job.' I said patting his chest and walking around him.

'Why thank you madam.' he said carrying on with the accent.

We walked across the grass towards the lake until we found a beautiful spot that was already set up.

'Someone's already here Blake, we can't sit here.' I said to him trying to pull him up when he sat down.

'No it's for us, I had it set up.' he said pulling me on his lap.

'Aw aren't you sweet.' I said kissing his cheek.

'I am, I want to do this right. I don't want to rush into it.' He said after I moved off his lap and sat next to him.

'Me too. So what have you made us?' I said looking at the bag.

'Actually, I ordered ya Chinese food, I didn't want to cook something that would either be burnt or poisoned.' he said blushing because he was embarrassed.

'Even better. I love Chinese food.' I said.. because I did it's my favourite.

'White wine for the lady.' he said pulling out plastic wine glasses..

White wine?

I narrowed my eyes at him when he didn't meet my eyes.

'Omg you spoke to Lyla!' I laughed when I realised how he knows my favourites.

'Actually, no Charlie told me.' He said blushing.

'Charlie? Why would you talk to Charlie?' I said confused.

I don't understand why she would be around the club..

'Yeah, when she comes to get her tattoos she tells me everything.' he said sheepishly.

'Oh god, I hope nothing embarrassing' I said covering my face.

'Like how on a work night out you got so drunk you tried to pay the cab driver with Monopoly money?' He said laughing.

'I didn't!' I laughed.

'Or how you came into work with all of your clothes inside out because you was hungover and when asked why you don't change them you said you was starting a new fashion trend.' he said laughing even more.

I remember that day, Lyla brought vodka, me and vodka do not mix.

We had a lovely picnic by the lake, i'm glad we can do this.

------------

Hope this will keep you satisfied till tonight or tomorrow!

What do you think is going to happen?

It's edited!

Don't forget.

Follow

Comment

Vote!