K H L O E 3 1 ✔

It's been a month since I got the first note and I wish I could say it was the only one but no.

It's been one every month. All saying the same!

'Tick tock times running out.'

'He's mine bitch. Run or die.'

'I'm digging your grave.'

'Times up bitch. Be aware.'

So I take it whoever is sending them is apparently coming for me but I've been waiting a week and nothing.

It's my birthday tomorrow, and Blake has been dropping hints that he knows which I'm not happy about.

I don't like my birthday, I haven't since I was 20 when me and Lyla had our drinks spiked on a night out, that's also why I only drink in the comfort of my own home.

'Mummy, it's your birthday tomorrow! I can't wait for you to see my present I got you!' Bailey said excitedly.

'Oh my! You got me a present?' I said acting surprised like I don't know that her and Blake bought my presents last week and let the wrapping paper in the front room.

'Yes! It's soo pretty it's a -' She said before Blake cut her off.

'No telling.' he said pretending to be mad at her.

'No telling! Sorry daddy.' she said pouting at him.

'Lose the pout, your 6 not 16.' He said narrowing his eyes.

'No!' She said crossing her arms.

'Excuse me?' Blake said crossing his arms back.

'I said no! I can do what I want' she said now stamping her foot.

'I'll repeat myself. Excuse me, who do you think your talking to? I will slap your arse. Go to your room now!'

'I HATE YOU!' She screamed walking away.

'No colouring or teddy's now till the weekend. Give me your tablet, you get nothing till you lose the attitude! My kid ain't having no attitude. I will send you to live with your grandad hulk.' He said narrowing his eyes.

That made her rethink her steps, my dad loves Bailey so much but because he's so big he looks mean and she don't like that, she thinks his like hulk that will eat her so we use that as an excuse that she will have to live with him. The attitude goes straight away.

'I'm sorry daddy, no grandad!' She said with wide eyes.

'Bring me your things and we'll see.' He said to her not falling for the puppy eyes.

---------
'Come on, lets go out!' Lyla whined. She's been trying to get me to go out for the last hour.

'Why? Why can't we just do what we always do.. movie takeaway wine and sleep?' I whined right back.

'You are only 30 once! Let's go out and have a drink a little dance!' Lyla said stubbornly.

'No.' I said watching tv.

'Yes. Even if I have to drag you by your hair to get ready. Move now.' she said annoyed.

'Okay.'

'Mov- wait what? Really?' Lyla said excitedly.

'No.' I said laughing at her face.

'Please, I won't ask you again!' She said literally begging me.

'I have nothing to wear!' I said trying to find an excuse.

'I have one, lets go!' She said pulling me up.

'Fine! Fine I'll go!' I said which made her squeal.

'Finally!' She said laughing.

It took me an hour to get ready, when we was finally dressed I text Blake to tell him that I'll be out tonight as Bailey is at my parents for the night.

When I finally looked out of the window I noticed we was at the clubhouse which made me narrow my eyes at Lyla.

'Please tell me that you haven't arranged a party' I said angrily.

'Okay we haven't.' She said before hopping out the cab and paying him.

When we finally made it into the club I realised that they have indeed thrown me a party when they all shouted 'surprise'.

'Surprise baby girl, I felt that you deserved a night to let your hair down. You look absolutely beautiful.' Blake said when I walked up to him.

'Thank you baby.' I said giving him a kiss.

---------

The party was in full swing when I went to the toilet, I used it and flushed the chain, when I walked outside I saw a shadow of a person.

'You don't listen do you?' They growled.

'Clearly not. What do you want?'

'I want you to leave, leave Blake he's mine!' They said angrily.

'Ah, jealous ex?' I said teasing them.

'Let's go! I warned you.' they said before shoving a gun into my side to make them follow me.

I could easily get myself out of this position but I want to see what they do and where they take me so I act scared.

'Wh-a-t wwere are you taking me?' I fake stuttered.

'To your grave like I told you.' They chuckled when we walked outside.

'You see, my old lady isn't going to die. Do you know why?' I heard Blake's voice say.

'Do you know why? Maybe because I know who you are. Leaving stupid notes on her car and threatening her doesn't sit well with me.' Blake said stepping out of the shadows with my dad behind him.

The person froze. They realised that they weren't getting away with it.

'I will kill her.' They said pointing the gun to my head.

'No you wont.' Blake said.

'I will! She needs to go!' The person said shouting.

'Okay. Khlo come here?' Dad said which made me jam my elbow into their neck and move the hand that's holding the gun and pulling their arms behind their back.

'Why?' I whispered to them.

'HE IS MINE!' They screamed trying to get out of the position.

Blake walked over to the person and took off the mask.

Who we saw wasn't someone I expect..

I couldn't believe they would do this to us or to me after all this time...