Instagram/ IRL

865,865 Likes | 875,965 comments ChrisEvans: Caption ThisPosted November 24,2008

ChrisEvans: Caption This
Posted November 24,2008

Twilight_bubbles: (Wattpad) he needs your attention😍

Scarlettbeus: (insta) when bae wants you to pay attention to them ❤️

_.romanogers_: (insta) adorable ball of fluff

ScarlettJohansson: Like father like son 

2,864,764 likes | 865,975 commentsScarlettJohansson: I think Chris needs dodger more then Dodger needs Chris

ScarlettJohansson: I think Chris needs dodger more then Dodger needs Chris. 
Posted November 24, 2008

Romanogers17: (Wattpad)I think you're right Scarlett. This is so cute!

Marleenalize1: (insta) #doggyownergoals

Ah.venger:  (insta) happy family 😌❤️

Jais130: (insta) aww my two little babies are looking so cute. Still, Dodger is my heart.

ScottEvans: Dodger has a lot more going for him tbh

ChrisEvans: Haha you two are so funny @ScottEvans @ ScarlettJohansson 

ScarlettJohansson: I know, it's a gift. 

IRL

"You can't just break up with me Scarlett," Scarlett had finally gotten Ryan to come over and worked up the courage to tell him that she was going to break up with him. "I love you." 

"We never see one another Ryan," She explained. "You are always off filming and-" 

"It's my job! I am not in charge, I don't get to pick my hours." 

"You not even going to be home for Christmas!" She said. "We have been engaged for a few months now and I have seen you like twice in that time period." 

"If you have some more patience then maybe when I am done filming green lantern then we can-" 

"Don't you understand that I don't want to be someone's second choice." She cried out, she held her rings in her hand having taken them off her finger. "I don't want to stand in your way, you're an incredible person, and you have a lot coming for you. I just don't think that I am in that picture, I don't think I ever was." 

"I care about you." He said. "I can start to-" 

"No, when I get married I want it to be to someone who puts me first because they want to not because they have to." She sighed. "I think we are just wasting each others time now." 

"I don't believe that." 

"I will not marry you, Ryan, we just won't work out." She said. 

"This is about Evans isn't it?" He hurtfully spits out. Scarlett looked at him in shock. "Don't even try to deny it, you two have been practically dating ever since you met." 

"Don't bring him into this, he has nothing to do with us." Ryan laughed at her statement. 

"Oh please, it's obvious to everyone that you're in love with him!" He explained. "You look at him like he is the greatest thing to ever exist on this goddamn planet." 

"At least he treats me with respect! He doesn't act like I am just something to come home to whenever he wants." She yelled out. "And if we are making this about other people what about Blake?" 

"Oh please, you're just being pity." He said picking up his bag to leave. "Call me when you are done being dramatic." He was about to leave when Scarlett took the engagement ring and threw it at him. 

"I won't call you and you can leave me the hell alone." She yelled, Ryan just continued to leave and when the door shut she sat down on the couch and took a deep breath. "Why does it have to be this hard to find love?"