Instagram/ IRL

1

1.1 Million Likes | 782,872 Comments
ChrisEvans: First Marvel premier!
Tagged HayleyAtwell, SebastianStan
Posted July 19, 2011

ScarlettJohansson: I am so proud of you! I wish I could be there for you.

User1: Why isn't Scarlett there

ChrisEvans: The wife is having morning sickness, I made her soup and had her stay home.

User2: Husband goals.

User3: Chris looks so hot at this premier.

2

2.2 Mil | 872,948 comments
ScarlettJohansson: Look that hottie, and Chris too. Got @HayleyAtwell keeping an eye on my boy.
Tagged ChrisEvans and HayleyAtwell
Posted July 19, 2011

User1: I love that.

User2: Scarlett flirting with Hayley is my favorite thing ever

User3: I ship Peggy and Natasha.

ChrisEvans: I am offended. You haven't even seen Peggy's character!

User4: Doesn't matter she is played by HayleyAtwell how can it be bad?

HayleyAtwell: My favorite part of this is that Chris is getting all protective over Scarlett and I love that.

User5: Ugh I didn't think this couple could get any better.

User6: Marvel made a mistake on the entire cast.

1

1.1 Mil | 874,983 Comments
RobertDowneyJr: I showed up, finally a reason to show up to this movie premiere.
Tagged ChrisEvans
Posted July 19, 2011

User1: Movie Premier or photoshoot?

ChrisEvans: I can feel the love.

User2: Robert is just so overprotective over Scarlett he hates Chris.

ScarlettJohansson: what a man!

User3: This is one of the best photos of Robert I have ever seen.

Chris came home late the night, he had stopped to pick up her favorite smoothie from her favorite smoothie place. It was the least he could do after she had to stay home sick all day.

"Babe," He called out as he kicked off his shoes.

"Upstairs." He heard the faint whisper of her voice. Chris smiled and made his way up the stairs to find his wife.

"There is my beautiful wife." She smiled at him as he took a seat beside her. She was wrapped in a blanket and watching reruns of the bachelor. "how was your day?" He asked giving her the smoothie.

"Horrible, I was sick all day while my husband was out having a great time." She frowned.

"If it makes you feel better, I hated every minute of it." He smiled. "I was thinking about you the entire time."

"You better always be thinking of me." She responded with a wife smirk on his face. "Lay with me." This was more of a demand.

"Anything you wish my love, you're the boss."

"don't you go and forget it." She smiled pulling him down for a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Yes possible." She laughed at his words. Chris smiled back before wrapping his arms around her waist and cuddling with her.

"This makes up for the day I've had." She smiled.

"I am glad."

This was what he always wanted. To hold his pregnant wife as she watched TV after a long day of being sick. He loved it and put him at peace. He couldn't wait to see where the world takes him now. He couldn't wait for the process of her going through pregnancy. He was ready.

Next Chapter is some pregnant cuteness
Thank you all for being patient with me!
Scarlett is 5 months along btw