Twitter/Instagram

New Tweet from ScarlettJohansson

ScarlettJohansson @ScarlettJohansson * 3:45 pm
Do you ever fall asleep on the plane and wake up and someone is just staring at you?

|
@User1: oh honey you have to explain
|
@ScalettJohansson: you see I was on the plane and then I wake up and the person next to me is staring at me like a freaking creep.
|
@user2: umm did you tell him something?
|
@ScarlettJohansson: I told him to take a picture it would last longer.
|
@user3: ....

Instagram

802,982 Likes | 839,903 CommentsChrisEvans: I think she's mad at meTagged ScarlettJohansson February 16, 2009

ChrisEvans: I think she's mad at me
Tagged ScarlettJohansson
February 16, 2009

User1: This explains so freaking much

User2: I was about to call the cops

ScarlettJohasson: I hate you, Evans,

User3: where are you two going?

ScarlettJohansson: To hell. 

User4: Are y'all dating? 

User5: Last time they did cute ass things she had another BF. Please tell me that's not the case this time. 

User6: Not meant to be, calling it now. 

A new tweet from ScarlettJohansson 

ScarlettJohansson @ScarlettJohansson * 6:47 pm 
A serious one, how soon is too soon? How long should it be before you start something new? If something feels right should you go for it? Is there a right time to move on from something you thought was love? If you're ready to open your heart then should you go for it? 

|
@user1: If you feel ready to love, then go for it. 
|
@User2: don't miss an opportunity to have something great because something bad is holding you back. 
|
@User3: No should judge you for wanting to be loved if you think now is the time then go for it.
|
@user4: hate unfortunately will come no matter what, so don't think about it, think about all the beautiful opportunities you will have and let that drive you. 
|
@ChrisEvans: I think it's never too soon or too late, as long as it makes you happy. 
|
@ScarlettJohansson: Do you think it will make me happy @ChrisEvans? 
|
@ChrisEvans: I hope so. 
|
@User8: I can't be the only one who feels like they are in the middle of their moment.