IRL

"Why are you being so mean to me?!"

"I am doing this for your own good Scarlett," Chris responded, the young actor not changing his mind.

"I thought you loved me." She responded with a frown on her face. "I thought you cared about me."

"I do care about you which is why I'm doing this." He answered.

"I am feeling no love. In fact, I'm feeling betrayed and practically unimportant." She declared. "And it's all your fault."

"It's not though. I am doing what I think is best."

"Your opinion is stupid." She yelled. "And everyone would be on my side! Right guys?" The young actress turned to the group of guys, Robert, Chris, Jeremy, and Mark who were watching the couple hatch it out.

"Actually, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Chris on this," Robert said with full confidence.

"What? How could you?!"

"Scarlett." Chris Hemsworth started, "I may not be an expert at pregnancy but my wife is pregnant and I wouldn't advise her to break a chair with her back while pregnant."

"Why not?" She asked. Scarlett was in a bad mood. First, she didn't get her breakfast sandwich because Jeremy ate the last one (she will murder him) and now she can't work! She was BEYOND frustrated.

"Think of the babies," Chris reminded.

"They will only get hurt if they are as weak as you!" Scarlett yelled at her husband.

"Okay, I'm gonna forget you said because you are in your eighth month of pregnancy. You should be home resting by the way."

"I'll rest when I'm dead."

"Well if you keep trying to do stupid things like this," Robert started, " then you'll get some rest pretty soon."

"How about, you let Heidi do her job. And we'll send Chris to go get your sandwich." Mark suggested

"Wait that's all the way across town" Chris frowned. Mark sent him a glare "I mean I'd love to. Anything for you."

"You'd do that for me?" She asked with a small sniffle.

"Of course," Chris said. "Will you just go relax."

"Okay fine. But don't forget I want extra lettuce." She yelled as she walked away.

"Only one more month!" Jeremy said.

"Yeah, one more month of that." Chris sighed. " I should go before she comes back to murder me."

Here is some pregnancy mood swings