Chapter THREE

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(VI)

-The next morning

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. I felt a arm around me and I turned around to see Money sleeping under me. He looked like he was sleeping good so I removed his arm and slid out of bed so I wouldn't wake him.

I looked in the mirror and my hair was all over my head LITERALLY so I quickly combed it down and slipped my bonnet on my head.I brushed my teeth and left out the bathroom to go to the kitchen and see did we have anything to cook for breakfast. I looked in the refrigerator and the only thing we had was eggs and bacon .

I took the eggs and bacon out of the fridge and searched the cabinets for some pancake mix.

After getting all the food together I started to cook for the both of us ..By the time I was almost done cooking Money was making his way to the kitchen.

I grabbed two plates and two glass cups . I fixed our food and poured both of us some orange juice. We said grace together and we ate our food in silence.

After we were done eating Money offered to wash the dishes so while he was washing dishes I went to my room and made up the bed and picked out some clothes to wear today even tho I didn't even know if I planned on going anywhere today .

Money came in the room and asked me did I wanna go out to eat later and I was like sure it's not like I have anything else to do today.

"Bet. Ima run to the house and get ready I'll text you when I'm on the way, be ready by 3." Money told me.

I walked him to the door and he kissed my cheek. I locked the door and went to shower.

After my shower I laid in the bed and started watching TV I ended up dozing off but my alarm woke me up at 1 so I could start getting ready to go with Money.

I had to get up at one because it takes me foreverrr to get dressed.
I got up took another shower and put my clothes on since I already had them picked out.

I did my make up and was now trying to pick out my accessories to go with my outfit .

I had on a yellow off the shoulder dress with my sandals and I had my hoops in with my necklace that my dad gave me for my birthday.

By the time I was done with everything Money sent me a text telling me he was outside.

Before I left out I sprayed on my Victoria Secret Love Spell perfume and walked outside. I locked the door and walked to Money's all black 2018 Audi.

He walked around and gave me a hug before opening the car door for me .

Not only did he smell good but he looked even better 😩. Whew I could've melted right then and there in that car with him . God took his time creating Money I must admit.

"Where are we going" I asked Money because I was a very curious person and I wanted to know. He looked over licked his lips and said "It's a surprise."

As we were just riding I leaned my sit back and rested my eyes. The car stopped, I sat up and couldn't believe my eyes.

We were at a five star seafood restaurant and it was the exact restaurant I always wanted to go in . When Money look over at me I had the biggest smile on my face.

Seafood is my favorite food to eat and for him to bring me here it was just an amazing thing.

He came around the car to open my door and help me out . We walked in and was greeted by a waitress. Her name was Sasha and she was eyeing Money like she wanted him.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She said,acting as if she didn't even see me standing by him. "Me and my girl would like to have a table please"

She rolled her eyes and walked us to our table. As we were walking to the table I peeped that she tried to twist a little too hard and I busted out laughing because she was really trying it.

We finally get to the table and start to order our food and as I was ordering guess who I seen walk through the door ? You already know Nasir 🤦🏽‍♀️. I turned the other way so he wouldn't see me.

Maybe it's a sign that I keep seeing him but I don't know only time will tell ...