Chapter EIGHT

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

✨NEXT DAY

I had to go see shorty yesterday and after I did I don't regret my decision.

She was looking good and smelling even better . She had her hair in a ball and I could tell she had a lot if it.

I was gonna make reservations for us to go to the seafood place Saturday out of town.

For some reason I couldn't leave her alone it was something about her that just kept me attracted to her and it wasn't just her looks maybe it was her vibe idk..

I had to make a stop by my moms house today and hopefully I don't see what I seen the other day I went there .

I got out of bed showered and brushed my teeth and put on my black tracksuit with light jewelry to match.

I grabbed the keys to my black hummer and hopped in to leave .

I drove to the gate to put the code in so I could make my way to my parents house.

It took me no time to get their house considering the fact they only stay 5 minutes from my house .

I could've walked but it's too hot for that shit .

I pulled up put the pin in and parked my truck in the driveway.

My parents house was similar to mine theirs was just a li bigger.

I walked in and sat down on the couch. My mom came and popped me on the back of my head.

"Shit" she hit me again.
"What I told you bout walking in here and not saying nothing and cursing in my house?"
That shit hurted.

I turned around and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Sorry mama. Where pops ?"
"He round here somewhere check his office"

I got up to go find my pops and just like mom said he was in his office.
I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Wassup son"
"Wassup pops"
"How the business going ?"
"It's going aight niggas shot in my club Sunday but its handled."

My mom called us downstairs so we could eat .

I always like my momma cooking.
She knew how to throw down in the kitchen.
My mom's from New Orleans and my dad is from Chicago.
How they met 🤷🏽‍♀️ I have to slightest clue.

As we were sitting down eating my mom asked me the same question she asks me all the time.
"When you gone actually settle down and give me a grandchild"
I'm only 21 I'm not even ready to be a dad yet .

"I'm working on it mom"

After dinner I washed the dishes and helped my momma put the food up.

When we were done I kissed her cheek and told both of my parents "see yall later."

I hopped in my hummer and drove to the trap to see what was up.

I got there and walked straight in , nobody was working .

I shot my gun in the air and said "IF YALL DONT GET YALL LAZY ASSES UP AND GET TO WORK I KNOW SOME"

They all scattered . I went up to my office to see what do we have coming up this week .

I know the package deal was Friday . We had nothing planned.

I went to my safe and unlocked it . Nobody knows about this safe but Maj and Kan.

I closed it up and went to find them .
Maj and Kan are identical twins and are the exact opposite.

Maj is always trigger happy with a li anger issues . Kan on the other hand is the calm one who doesn't get into much.

When I found Maj and Kan they were in here arguing about idk what so I left out, I'll hit them up later .

I went back down the hall and locked my office door.
I was about to leave .

I kind of wanted to see shorty but my old bitch , Sasha was blowing me up telling me to come see her and shit .

I hopped in my hummer and sped to Sasha house . I walked right in and thought "why this dumb bitch never lock the fucking door"

"SAHSHA" she came running down the stairs ass naked .

Sasha was the bitch I use to fuck on all the time until she tried to pull that "I'm pregnant" trick and was fucking lying.

Now she all of a sudden wanna hmu.

If I find out she tryna set me up it's gone be a problem .

"Wassup Sasha what you call me over here for"
"Don't be acting like you don't miss me nigga"
"Cause I fucking don't"
"Whatever lemme take care of you"

I got naked and laid back down on the bed.

....