Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones

Three months later

Guess who finally works at the trap nowwwww 🥰🥰🥰🥰 me . Yes that's right I work WITH my man not FOR my man let's get that right .

I don't gone make drops or anything but I am a hitman/woman .

"Hey boo where you been"
"Hey baby and in here you know where I'm at if I'm not in the room counting money."
"Mm okay"
"What you cooking tonight?"
"Idk what you want ?"
"Do some of that Alfredo you be making and oh by the way you got a hit tomorrow night so be ready"
"Whatever"

And with that I walked out

Over the past three months things have been going great for us . I don't have to deal with no type of hoes coming at me sideways over him . He don't be out all night like he used to be, we do date night every Friday . I can honestly say this is the happiest I've ever been after what happened between me and my parents .

I'm still friends with Rayelle but as far as Cambria she's nowhere to be found as well as my parents.
I don't know what type of sneaky shit they on but I'm not fw it at all .

-Omnicent

My first time having my own POV in here lol .
Y'all will know who I am eventually.
Anyways wassup yall
I'm currently sitting outside of Demon's trap house
Yes Im aware that Da'Viyah work in there now
But do I care ? No 😘

Pretty soon she will be dead and I'm gonna have him all to myself .
IDGAF how good she look or what she do I have a team behind me just like she have one behind her .
Only thing is my team consist of people who she'll never think do her bad .

Ima make that bitch suffer .
I can't sit here too long or the guards will become suspicious.
I crank my car back up to leave and I pull off .

Now I gotta call up my team and put the plan in motion .
Boy am I ready 🥳

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

For the past few months I been happy ash . I ain't got nobody out here cheating on me & I most definitely ain't worried about these hoes in the streets .
Cause tbh my baby badder than all them hoes she the only one I need honestly

I finally got her working at the trap with me . We go in at the same time and leave at the same time, thats literally like my bestfriend, business partner and baby all in one .

Everybody at the trap know not to look at her . I know for a fact shawty gone ride for me and Ima do the same .
This what I been looking for all them years .

Ion want no weak bitch I want somebody who gone come shoot at the opps with me without my team .
Whether she by herself or not everybody know not to fw her .

For some reason I been feeling real jumpy lately like some bullshit about to go down but I just don't know what .

Whatever it is we prepared for anything .
Da'Viyah do way better than half the nîggas at the trap, she stay on it and Ain never gotta tell her nothing more than once .

Whatever coming our way we gone be ready for it .

Trap ain't talking bout too much today I Midaswell head on to the house and lay up with my shawty .

I walked out my office and locked it up, I seen Da'Viyah heading out the door already so I followed behind her and hopped in my G-wagon while she took her Benz .

We don't ride in the same car together for a reason .
Pulling out I seen she was calling me so I answered ...

"Wassup"
"You coming to the store with me or you gone go ahead to the house?"
"Ima gone go to the house and take me a shower text me when you make it to the store baby"
"Okay"
Call ended

Hopefully she don't take too long cause I'm bound to fall asleep when I get out the shower .

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

I hang up on Nasir and head on to Walmart so I can get the stuff to cook tonight.
I pull up in the parking lot and I just get this funny feeling like somebody is watching me but I don't see nobody .

I head on in the store and grab the stuff I need and as I'm walking to the register to check out my items I bump into somebody .
And guess who tf that somebody ended up to be ?
My fucking momma but the only thing is she looks clean and she's with my daddy but that's not even the weird part what makes it even more weird is Cambria wasn't too far from them looking at what's going on .

I acted like I didn't even see they asses and went to check my stuff out . Lord I forgot to text Demon when I got in the store ..
I can't wait to get to the house and let him know wth just happened .

..

I finally get to the house and start on dinner . I called up the stairs looking for Demon, he came down minutes later .
It didn't take me long to finish dinner so after I was done we sat at the table to eat .

"Guess who I seen at the store"
"Who"
"Cambria and my parents, something about them seems fishy and I don't like it"
"If they try anything we already prepared baby so it's nothing you nor I need to be worried about"

After we got done eating Demon washed the dishes while I headed upstairs to take me a shower and get ready for bed since I have a kind day ahead of me tomorrow .

After my shower I slid in bed without even thinking of putting any clothes on .
Demon rubbed my butt until he fell asleep and soon I was right behind him .

..