Chapter TWENTY-THREE

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

-2 days later

It was our last day here and I can actually say I enjoyed it .. we most definitely have to start planning more trips like this .

When we get back I was going to teach Vi everything she needed to know about being a hit man .
If that's what she wanted to be I was certainly not going to stop her .

I already packed me and Vi bags so all we had to do was get breakfast and drive to the airport .
"What you wanna eat ma?"
"It doesn't matter,whatever you wanna eat"
I grabbed the bags and went down to the car .
I picked Vi up and carried her to the car since she wanted to act like a big ass baby .

When we got in I decided to just go by ihop.
I pulled up and opened the door for Vi , we walked in holding hands .

We walked in and the waitress was staring at Vi like she had a problem .
I would hate to have to air this bitch out before we leave .
She seated us at a table and we went ahead and ordered our food .
While we were waiting on the food I seen a lady who looked exactly like Vi she looked like she was in her mid thirties .
She looked over here and looked away quick . The man she was with looked like he was whispering something in here ear and right after they left out the door .

After eating we left and went to the airport.
I sighed this was going to be a peaceful 11hours because I knew as soon as we get on the jet we are going to sleep.

..Back home

We were finally back home .. I unlocked the door to see Chanel sitting on my couch .
I been stop fw her and I'm tryna figure out how tf did she get in my house.
She not slick I still feel as if she had some to do with me getting shot .

She had 3 minutes to get the fuck off my couch or I was gone let Vi tear her ass up .
"Long time no see daddy, is this who you cut me off for ? This low life looking ass bitch?"
"Who you calling a bitch?"
"Your hoe ass"
"Bitch get the fuck out of my damn house and if I find out you did anything to it while I was gone ima shoot yo stupid ass"
She still didn't move so guess what I'm bout to do ?
"Vi beat her ass for me please"
"Bet"

Vi took off her earrings and shoes and went and punched Chanel in the face.
She grabbed Chanel off the couch and slung her on the ground .
She sat on her chest and started punching her dead in her face .
All that shit Chanel was talking and she can't even fight .
Vi got up and started stomping Chanel face in .
I stopped her and took her upstairs to calm down .
By the time I came back downstairs Chanel was gone .

I went to get our bags out of the car and locked the door .
When I came back in I walked around the house to see did Chanel touch anything or tried to hide any cameras .

I went to get some Clorox to clean the blood off my floor .
After cleaning up the blood I went back upstairs and took a shower .
Tomorrow I planned on teaching Vi how to shoot and more shit .

I smell a war coming and we need to be prepared .
I didn't even know she knew how to fight like that .. she really beat the fuck out of Chanel .
After I got out of the shower I went to lay in the bed with Vi .
We ordered Chinese food and watched movies for the rest of the night .

..