Chapter SIX

Nasir Amir Davis

After that crazy ass night at the club last night I just knew it was time for some get back .

Niggas really tried to shoot my club up with my future girl in there.

Just thinking about it made me mad. I called Kan and Maj to set up a meeting. We was gone get them niggas TODAY whether they know it or not.

After I got off the phone I walked downstairs to see Vi in my shirt cooking my breakfast. Lord I could get use to this . I had to make this girl mine and I had to do it fast .

"Goodmorning" she looked at me and smiled I said goodmorning back and grabbed the plates so she could put the food on there.

The sight of her having on my shirt and cooking me food was turning me on I can't lie .

Shorty was so damn beautiful and she can cook . Oh my..

I went to the table and sat down she came and gave me my food.

"How old are you?" She asked me "I'm 21 and yourself ? "
"I'm 17 I'll be 18 in 2 weeks"
"That's wassup what you plan on doing for yo birthday ?"
"Eh I'm not sure."

We held a conversation as we were eating. When we got done I washed the dishes and went to take my shower and get dressed .

I had a meeting later but I know I had to drop shorty off .

I walked down the hallway to see if she was ready to go so I could take her home . She shook her head and we hopped in my all black Rolls Royce

She showed me where her house was and I dropped her off . Turns out she don't even stay far from me.

I turned my music up and headed to trap to see who the fuck and why the fuck were people shooting in my damn club.

People greeted me as I walked in i only gave them a head nod cause i wasn't in the mood to talk.

I went to the business room and closed the door seeing that everyone was here for the meeting.

"Who the fuck was shooting last night ? Nd why the fuck were they shooting in our club ?" We didn't even have beef with anybody right now .

"Boss, word on the street it's some nigga name Mon. He said he been looking for you for a while." Tf these unknown ass niggas tryna send for me for .

"Where this li nigga be at ?"
"He be on the Nawf boss."
"Mask up it's time to slide"

We hop in the truck and head towards that way, we see these niggas sitting down on the porch of some raggedy ass house . We let the window down and hit all they asses .

We spin off and go back to the trap. Niggas wasn't even strapped up . Smfh pussy ass niggas .

Ain see that nigga Mon tho but ima pay him a visit real soon.

We pull up at the trap and Maj hides the truck. I walk in and go straight to my office.
I rolled me up a joint and got high .

Chanel came into my office tryna nag and shit but I wasn't tryna hear that , the only thing I was tryna hear was her gagging while sucking my dick.

"Come here" and just like that she already knew what to do. Chanel got down on her knees and sucked my dick but this time she was doing it way better than the other times.

I nutted in her mouth and made sure she swallowed it . She got up licked her lips and left out the office .

I shook my head and left to head out, I had nothing else to do so I midaswell float the city.

As I was driving around I seen Vi . She was looking good ash and I must admit her ass was on swole.

I said"Wassup ma" she turned around and said "You know my name and continue to call me that dumbass shit"

"Yeah yeah anyways where you walking to ?" I was curious to know since it's almost 6.

"Nowhere in particular"
"Hop in let's go get some food"

Shorty hopped in and boy was she smelling good . She smelled just like strawberries.

I couldn't help but to keep glancing at her she was just too damn fine .

I decided to take her to this place that make some good ass soul food .

When we got there we hopped out and went in together.

The waitress was staring at me but I wasn't paying her no mind .

I said "Table for me and my wife please" she looked shocked asf and hurried to find us a table.

When we sat down Vi started laughing she had the cutest laugh ever .

I really like this girl man

We ordered our food and talked until it got there .
I really enjoyed shorty company ..

....

-I would appreciate if yall would start voting on the chapters 🙂 thank you