Chapter TWENTY-TWO

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

🌸SHORT CHAPTER🌸

I woke up sore as hell .
I must admit Demon put it down on me last night and let's not even talk about the way he work his tongue .
I don't regret doing what I did last night with him cause shit he's my man and I honestly don't even plan on going anywhere any time soon.

I found my Kingpin and I plan on working myself up to be one .
I know it's not going to be easy but that's just something I want to do .

We leave Jamaica in three days and I was going to enjoy the days that we have left up here .
"Your water is ready"
Nasir came and picked me up out of the bed and carried me to the tub .

I guess he had already took his shower because he had on another outfit .
He had already went and got food and to say I was hungry was an understatement.

After my bath I put on my clothes that Nasir had laying on the bed and I ate the food he brought.
By the time I was done eating Nasir looked like he was trying to go back to sleep so I jumped on him and started kissing his face .

"Let's go somewhere and later tonight let's go to a club or something ."
"Where you wanna go ma"
"Idk boo but I'm sure we can find a nice spot to go to"
"Grab yo shoes and come on"
"Okay"

He grabbed the keys and we left the cabin.
He opened my door so I could get in and he went to the other side .
We were driving around for a good 15 minutes before we decided on a place to go .

I wanted to go to an arcade or something fun .
When we pulled I literally jumped out of the car and ran and the place like a big ass kid.
I was kind of walking with a limp but that's okay 🤣.

When we left the arcade we went bowling and to the movies .
We were going on a boat ride in a minute.

I actually enjoyed my whole day with Nasir .
I just feel as if already I know this is the man I want to be with forever .
Nasir actually makes me feel good not just physically but mentally and emotionally, I like him for that .
He's so different .

When we got to the boating place we got out and got on the little boat.
It was nice Nasir had candles lit with silver platters a blanket and looks like a gift box.
It was going slow and Nasir even had someone on the boat playing a saxophone.

"Tell me some ma"
"Wassup"
"Wassup with ya parents ? Why they never around"
I sighed .
"They decided they wanted to up and leave me one day , I wasn't sad or complaining because they were never there . One of them was a alcoholic and the other one was a crack addict" I shrugged "it's life shit happens"

He nodded his head and kissed my forehead .
I lifted the top off the food and seen that we had steak shrimp and asparagus .

After we ate I laid on Nasir and looked at the sky .
I wonder what Cam and Ray are doing right now ..

Cam's been giving me funny vibes every since that time I caught her staring at me after school that day .

After the boat ride we went back to the hotel and took our showers .
I was getting tired so I wrapped myself in Nasir arms and drifted to sleep .

...