Chapter EIGHTEEN

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

I woke up and sighed I was so tired of getting up early in the morning just to go to school.

I got up, took my shower and brushed my teeth.

For some reason I was so damn tired.

I went downstairs and grabbed a apple .

Nasir Amir Davis
(DEMON)

I heard the front door close and I got up .

I walked downstairs to cook me some breakfast cause a nigga hungry.

After I was done cooking I grabbed a water bottle and headed to my room to eat.

I had things to do today and whether people like it or not I'm leaving this house .

I grabbed the keys to my Benz since Vi took the Range Rover .
I nodded to the guards and left out of the gate .

I was going to see one of my people who may have heard something on the street .
I drove to see Charles in a abandoned building .

When I got there he was waiting outside looking around to see if anybody was coming.
I hopped out of the truck and dapped him up , we walked on the inside .

"Word around town one of yo workers was the one who set Mon free and some li bitch working with him , it's two more people but their names are unknown at the moment."

I was mad as hell because for one all of my workers were dead when I got there and the house was burned down while I was in the hospital , something wasn't right and I was going to find out what.

I was done meeting with Charles and I was on my way to Kan and Maj crib .
I don't even know why these niggas live together.

I parked my car and I walked to the door.
I feel like somebody watching me but when I turn to look I don't see no damn body.

Kan let me in and I walked straight to the living room .

"Where MaJ"
"Nigga upstairs"
"Wake that nigga up we got business to discuss"

I was in the kitchen and I see Vi texted me and asked what I was doing and I smiled instantly .

"What got yo bitch ass over there smiling like a fucking dummy?"

I smacked my lips that was nobody but Maj.
I smacked his head and sat down .

I told them everything Charles told me.
"So somebody tryna take us out ?"
"Aparently nigga"

I chuckled.
"We have go come up with a plan and soon , now that we know who it is we have to think 10 steps ahead of his slow ass."

They both nodded.
We came up with a plan and just chilled .
Vi get out of school at 12 so I was gonna gone head home .

By the time I was getting there she called and asked what i wanted to eat because she didn't feel like cooking tonight .

I told her American Deli and she said okay and hung up .

I went in the house , showered , and got under the covers. I didn't feel like putting on clothes so I was in the bed naked.
By the time I got in the bed I heard Vi walking in the house with the food .

I walked downstairs and kissed her cheek.
She was standing there with her mouth wide open.

I jogged back upstairs and threw on my robe and came back down .
"Better ?"
She nodded her head slowly.

I grabbed my food while she grabbed hers and we both went upstairs to the room .

While I was eating Vi got in the shower.
She got out and ate .

I was tired as hell no so we both cuddled up to take a nap..

All y'all reading this book and don't wanna vote y'all honestly make me just wanna stop writing this book .