Chapter TWENTY-SIX

Nasir Amir Davis
(Demon)

I woke up at 6 since we had to be at the airport at 9 . I woke Vi up and went to the bathroom to get in the shower .
To save time me and Vi got in the shower together .
Once we got out we brushed our teeth,we put our clothes on and grabbed our suitcases to go downstairs with .

Vi didn't feel like cooking so we both decided on getting food on the way to the airport .

-at the airport

Me and Vi stopped and got Waffle House before we got to the airport and ate in the car.
By the time we got here it was time for us to aboard the plane.
I wanted to take my private jet but nah this cool until further notice .
As soon as we got on the plane,we both put our headphones in and leaned our head back to take a nap .

-New York

I felt the plane landing so I woke Vi up so we can grab our stuff .
Once the plane landed we got off, grabbed our stuff and headed to the rental car.
I didn't get us a regular hotel I got us a condo that sits high so we can over look the city .

As soon as we got in the car somebody was calling my phone , I picked it up and turned it off I wasn't gone need my phone on this trip it was just gone be me and Vi time.
She was smiling the whole ride to the condo.
"How did you know I wanted to come to New York?"
"I do listen to you when you talk you know that right?"
"Mhm"

It take about thirty minutes to get the condo from the airport and we had 10 more minutes til we get there .
I looked over and seen Vi smiling at me again .
"What you smiling for ?"
"I can't just smile?"
"Mhm ok"

We finally pulled up the Condo.
I gave Vi the key and I grabbed our suitcases .
"Ooou this is so pretttty Demon omggggg"

While Vi was walking around admiring the house I was looking at how beautiful she was .

We finally made it to our room .
Vi immediately got naked and laid in the bed and I did the same .

Da'Viyah Skylar Jones
(Vi)

As I was laying down I seen how Nasir was looking at me .
I turned around and laid on my back cause I already knew what he wanted .

I shook my head at him and he came to me and opened my legs licking his lips .
He started trailing kisses from my titties all the way down to my coochie.

Once he got down there I felt his tongue touch my core , I tried to pull away already knowing what he was about to do .
He grabbed my thigh and pulled me closer to his face . "Don't run now."
And before I knew it he was attacking my clit, I was moaning so loud that if we had neighbors they could hear me 🤣.
"W-Wait Demon"
I tried to turn around and move but he held me down and kept me in place .  Demon had tears running down my face cause that's just how much pleasure he was giving me .
My legs were shaking and everything, I felt something in the pit of my stomach and just knew what time it was .
My whole body started to tremble and I came in his mouth .
He licked it all up.

Demon came up to kiss me in my mouth to taste what he did .
Before I knew it he pushed himself inside of me and as soon as he did my eyes rolled to the back of my head .
It felt so damn good .
"Demonnn" I dug my nails in his back .
"Damn Vi"

He had one of my legs over his shoulder while he was stroking in and out of me.
This time was wayyyy better than last time .
He leaned up placing his forehead on top of mine and start hitting my spot .
By now he had my eyes rolling and had me crying at the same time begging him not to stop .

He stroked harder had me gripping the back of his head .
He sat up a little and pushed both of my legs behind my head and started pounding my shit .
My stomach and coochie muscles started to tighten and before I knew it Demon had me cumming again & he was right behind me .

I got up and pushed him on the bed taking him into my mouth .
I ran my tongue across the tip and began sucking on it slowly while looking in his eyes . I went all the way down to deepthroat him while playing with his balls .
I was moaning and sucking him up at the same time . He nutted in my mouth, I swallowed and kept going .
I didn't even give him time to rejuvenate himself before I started again . This time I was going faster clenching my jaws together and stroking him with my hand .
I kept going faster and faster til he nutted again but I still wasn't done with him .

After he nutted the third time I got up and started to ride him .
I was clenching my walls and holding his ankles while riding him from the back .
All you could hear in the room was skin clapping together and both of us moaning and groaning .

After we both came I fell to the side of him while he got up to run our bath water .
I could barely walk so after the water was done he came,picked me up and put me in the bath tub .

We both were wore out .
After our bath we ordered room service instead of leaving to go to a restaurant.
I guess we would go explore the City tomorrow..

•hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 😽 more to come if y'all vote and leave comments for me