Lucas x Reader: Hide and Seek

Hey guys, I'm here with a
Lucas x Reader.
Requested by the one and only
BoiFromNowhere 💜
So without further ado, here it is!

When you first came to the Smash mansion, you were pretty shy, and all the new faces were a bit overwhelming.
Some people would come over to introduce themselves, but you were always too shy to actually initiate in conversation after that, so for the most part people just left you alone.

You were pretty lonely for the first couple days, until the day a mischievous black haired boy came over and introduced himself to you.
You still remember how it all went down...

~Flashback~

"Hi! I'm Ness. What's your name?" He asked you, his eyes shining.
"Hi Ness. I'm (Y/n)." you had replied, shaking his hand.
"Cool name." Ness grinned at you. "You're pretty cute."

"W-what?" You stuttered in shock, your face flushing crimson.
Ness giggled and grabbed your hand.
"Lemme introduce you to my friends!"

He had pulled you over to a small group of boys, who were playing in the hallway. You looked around at the group of children with wide eyes.

You saw a blond-haired boy wearing a green tunic talking to brown-haired boy in a red shirt. A small yellow Pokémon bounced around at their feet. Another boy stood outside the circle. He had blond hair and wore an orange striped shirt.
He looked kind of lonely...

"Hey guys! Look, I made a new friend!"
Ness pointed at you excitedly.
"Hi." You waved simply.
"Her name is (Y/n)."

"Whoa. It's a girl." Toon Link gawked at you. "Um." You stated hesitantly, taking a step behind Ness.
"Yeah." you mumbled.

"Toonie! That's rude. Don't stare at a lady!" Ness stepped forward and slapped him.
"Hey! I wasn't even staring dude! I'm just surprised you got a girl to talk to you. " The boy stated, smirking at Ness, before turning to you and plastering a grin on his face.

"I'm Toon Link. Nice to meet ya." He stuck out his hand.
"(Y/n)." You smiled at him, shaking his hand.

"This here is Villager- he doesn't talk much- This little guy is Pichu-" he stopped for a minute to pat the baby Pokémon's head,
"And that over there is Lucas.
Lucas! Come say hi!"
Toon Link stepped out out circle and grabbed Lucas's had, pulling him in.

"Lucas, this is (Y/n)." Toon Link grinned at him, stepping back from the two of you.

You two stared at each other for an awkward minute, before you decided to speak up.
"Hi." You stuck your hand out at him.
He glanced down at it, and hesitantly put his hand in yours.
"H-hi."

He quickly pulled his hand back and blushed, staring at his shoes and backing away.
You opened your mouth to say more- but Ness cut you off.

"You can be part of our group if you want! Whaddya say?"

You looked around at the faces of the expectant boys. "Yeah." You grinned excitedly. "Thank you."

"Of course!" Toon Link laughed, linking his arm through yours.
(See what I did there?)

"Lemme show you around!"
He pulled you away, followed by Ness, Pichu, and Villager.
You glanced over your shoulder helplessly, to see Lucas still standing where they had left him.