Roy x Kpop Star Reader: Paparazzi

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter! This one was requested by Rose_Emblem
Enjoy~

You slipped out the door of your dressing room, pulling up the hood on your jacket to hide your face.
You jogged onto the street unnoticed, shoving your hands in your pockets and walking forward, keeping your head down.

"I want to be a singer like (Y/n)! She's my favorite singer in the whole world!"
you heard a little girl tell her friend.

"Ever since (Y/n) joined the band, their music has been ten times better! Her voice is amazing!"
People buzzed around you.

Yeah, there was a lot of upside to being famous, but there are two sides to every coin.
Sure, people loved you, but they didn't really love you.
They loved your music, your voice, but they didn't really know you.
And it was difficult to go anywhere and do anything fun, due to paparazzi following you everywhere.

Which is exactly who you were hiding from right now. You were actually heading to your best friend's apartment. You promised him you'd visit after your practice with [the]
(Your band's name).

"(Y-Y/n)?"

You glanced up to see a little girl walking towards you hesitantly.
"Oh my gosh! It really is you!"
she gasped.

"Shhh." you smiled at her, putting a finger over your mouth.
"I only have a minute." you told her, glancing around cautiously.
"What's your name sweetie?" you bent down to meet her big brown eyes.

"I'm Eloise! It's so nice to meet you!" she gushed, putting her hands on her cheeks and squealing.
"My big sister really likes you too! And my mom!" Eloise grinned.
"That's awesome." you smiled.

"I want to be just like you when I grow up." she sighed dreamily.
"Aww. I'm sure you'll do amazing someday." you patted her head, standing back up.

"I've gotta go now. I'll see you around" you winked at her, turning and walking into the apartment building on your right. What a sweetheart.

"Wow. You're really good with kids."

"Huh?!?" your eyes darted around, searching for the source of the voice.
"Relax (Y/n), it's just me."

You looked towards the elevators, where Roy was waiting.
"Y-you saw that?" you blushed, taking your hood off.
"Maybe." Roy smirked, pressing the elevator button and walking in.
"Are you coming?"

You grinned at him, skipping in.
"You know, I hate sneaking around like this." you huffed, pulling out a compact mirror and fixing your hair.

"It can't be that bad." Roy shrugged.
"I mean, ninjas sneak around. Ninja? Niji? I don't know the plural... But the point is they sneak around, and they're pretty cool dudes." Roy rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"I suppose." you smiled at him, before looking back down at your mirror.

"You already look beautiful. Take it easy on the hair." Roy smirked, raising an eyebrow.
"T-thanks." you blushed, snapping the mirror shut and stuffing it back in your bag.

Roy was really good at getting you all flustered, and that was not an easy thing to do.
With people telling you how much they adore you daily, it really took a lot to make you blush.