3. Cara

"Stay still. Don't move" she orders me as she pours the alcohol onto my lips. I fell, about ten minutes ago. I tripped on my laptop cable and my bottom lip fucking hit the table edge. "It doesn't look bad. You're okay". Alex then brushes the wound with an iodine so that it will dry faster.

"Ouch", I groan. "Can't you be much gentle?"

Alex laughs. "I am gentle enough, you know."

This position I am in makes me feel awkward. Alex is so close to me that I can even smell her hair which smells so good. That smell I used to encounter after she has her bath. Alex does smells very good. I can even hear her breathe that I find it so awkward. I'm not allowed to move making it even worse. "You do realize I am a doctor, yeah?" I remind her to avoid the awkwardness from rising up in the air.

I watch Alex. Her eyes are so focused on my lip while her fingers do the work. Those dark green eyes with her natural long eyelashes, I can't take my eyes off of them. I'm sure Alex can sense that I've been awkwardly watching her.

Alex stops. Her eyes then meets mine. Her breath still the one I can hear. "You're okay?"

"Y-yeah" I stutter. "It just stings."

Alex nods. She puts the cotton down with her left hand while the other still on my face. She moves it to my lip and caresses it. My heart stops a second and suddenly beats as fast as it can.

"Can I ... kiss you again?" she leans closer to my face. Just before I could answer (even though I'm not able to answer), her lips meet mine. She closes her eyes and I do the same, letting her do what she does. I can feel Alex's hand is at the back of my neck as I lean backwards to the wall. She leans towards and starts giving me more kisses. I don't know why out of sudden my lip feels numb. At first I think maybe it is an effect from iodine but then I realized her lips are softer when they touch mine.

Though this isn't our first time kissing, my heart still beats fast whenever Alex touches me. My mind is empty as we kiss which I should admit it feels so good that I kind of feel the world stops spinning.

I was once in love with Alex when we first met and I didn't know how we could even been friends. How the fuck we end up as best friends? Miracle, isn't it? Honestly, I thought those feelings have went away but I guess it never did. I was fifteen when she became my first crush. I love Alex. I really do. I know I can't deny the feelings I have for her and she knows that. It hurts for me to know that she only loves me as the best friend.

You see, I don't even understand myself. I don't get jealous when Alex fucks other people. I don't even get mad at her even. I don't have those feelings of jealousy, betrayal and so on towards her but my love is there. Alex knows that and she sometimes never understands it too. There was one time she admitted to me that she loves me more than friends. I was beyond happy when she said it but then I was wrong. Alex was confused and lost so I never got my hopes high since then.

Alex pulls away. She open her eyes while her hand still on my neck. She looks at me, looking so soft from those pretty eyes. "Feeling better now?" I let out a smirk and a relief that she's no longer close as she was before. "Or you want more?"

"Pervert." I push her away playfully making us both to giggle. "I didn't know kissing is also the part in the package. Are you trying to seduce me?"

Alex stands up after she picked up those first aid kit near her. She walks towards me, making me leans against the wall, again. She leans closer that her nose almost touched mine. Her hands she placed them on my waist. "If that's okay..." she smirks devilishly. "I don't forget to offer you that I can also make you feel even better in bed. If you want, that is also in the package." She takes few steps backwards, leaving me speechless.