21. Maeve

"Drenched," I say, correcting Lexy of word usage. "We're drenched."

Lexy picked me up from work today and turned out the weather is shitty. It rains heavily and there were thunders when we were on road and Lexy doesn't even have raincoats kept on her bike.

"Huh. So now you're complaining?" Lexy rolls her eyes as we're on our way up to my apartment. "Would you rather stay there until Brianna finished her exams?"

I roll my eyes back at her as we enter and I lock the door behind me. "It's still raining outside. You should stay for a little while until it stops." I suggest, looking at her.

"Um, I wasn't gonna leave ... who said I was gonna leave?" she grins, forcing me to slap her arm. "What? Do you want me to get stroked by lightning?"

I just shake my head, knowing that I just made a fool out of myself.

We both head to my room and I pull my sopping wet blouse over my body, leaving me only my tank top.

"Do you have spare clothes I can change into?" she asks. "And probably I wanna take shower too. Is that okay?"

I nod. I walk to my drawer and take out some dry clothes for her to change. I must say that most of my clothes aren't her type but I try to give her what I think she likes.

When I turn around, Lexy is taking off her clothes and I freeze.

My eyes are glued at her slim figure and after few seconds, I look away, embarrassed. Lexy caught me staring.

"You like what you see?" she grins, making my face feels hot.

Lexy walks towards me. She takes the clothes from my grips and smiles. Her right hand touches my forehead, wiping water droplets off of my skin.

She stands really close to me and I just freeze. My eyes drop on her lips because they're right in front of me I don't know where else I'm supposed to look at. I mean, I can't get my eyes up to hers because the way she looks at me is a bit intimidating. I lose at it.

And then I just forget how to breathe again.

Lexy leans in and kisses me slowly. She puts the dry clothes back on top of my drawer behind me.

I take some time and I kiss her back a little.

Her hand finds its way to my neck, slowly moving them up to my head, holding me steady.

We kiss for a few times and I break away.

"Lexy..." I mutter and I watch her pull away from me.

"Mm?"

I close my eyes and I get my head down. "This... this isn't a good idea..." I whisper.

We both stare at each other for a moment and she smiles and bites her lip. Her hands fall down to my sides and her lips touch my neck. I look up at ceiling, feeling the kisses she's giving me, making it hard to turn her down. She ignores me.

"Lex... I'm wet." I say, trying another chance to make her stop.

She looks at me and I see that familiar naughty, dirty smirk on her face. "Wet, huh?"

My face feels even hotter. "I meant the rain, Lex! The rain!" I giggle as I put my hands on her arms. "I didn't mean-"

"Well, are you?" she asks, biting her lower lip looking sexy than ever. Her eyes are staring at me and I feel my face turns hot with embarrassments.

She leans in again and put her lips on my neck. "Tell me..." she whispers seductively that it is enough to melt me.

"Lexy..."