9. Cara

I leave them alone in the kitchen after I had my dinner. I just can't be in the same room with that bitch. I just can't. I mean, I know her game and how she's gonna play. I'm dying to tell Alex but I'm so much scared because Alex seems deeply in love with Drew. I'm scared she wouldn't believe me.

I go straight to my room and get myself in the shower. I take off my clothes and turn on the water. I let the water sprinkles all over me because I need this. I need to clear my head. I don't want Drew to play along in my mind. I stand there for a few minutes, taking a deep inhale and exhale between the drips. I let myself to cool down.

I don't know why I can't act cool whenever Drew is around. I hate her so much. I hate what she did. How I wish Alex knew all about it. I want to tell her all that but I can't. I let out a very long sigh. I shampoo my hair and wash my body with body soap. The smell of it removes the thoughts away in my mind, little by little. I love lavender. It just smells so good.

As soon as I'm done with shower, I get out of my bathroom. My towel is outside. I forgot to take it with me since my mind was full of annoyance. "Uh fuck," I hear Alex says at my door. "I'll just wait outside until you're on your clothes." I quickly rush to the door and slam it shut, preventing her from exiting.

"Yeah, as if you've never seen me naked before. For million times", I say, in a very huge annoyance. "Why are you here?" Alex looks away at another direction. She avoids looking at me that made my annoyance increases. "Oh for fuck's sake. Really? You're looking away from me? You're playing the good girl now? For that stupid girlfriend of yours?"

"Why are you acting like this?" she says. I walk pass her to grab my towel and turn around once I got it on my hands. "What's up with you lately?"

"I'm glad you asked" I dry my hair with the towel. "I'm acting out because I am fucking hurt. Thank you very much."

"Hurt why? Because of Drew?"

"I thought I could live with the fact that you're in love with Drew but no Alex. I was wrong. That shit hurts. So Bad. You know why? Because the fact that you guys are sleeping together in your bedroom, which, it used to be our thing, and here I am all alone, imagining what you are doing with her, which, is also used to be our thing." my voice shakes, eventually. "What? Did something happen already between you two? Because I really wish for it." I wish something has happened between them two.

Alex stands still, frozen you might say. All I can see is the movement of her eyes and eyelids. They blink, awkwardly and full of guilt. "Cara..."

"Please, Alex. Don't Cara me. What do you want?" I wipe the tears on my face as soon as they fall. I don't want her to see that. I meant what I said. I am fucking jealous. I can feel it now. My heart aches I finally blurted the words out that I have been piling it all up by myself. Yeah, I said it. I am fucking jealous and hurt. Hurt because Alex doesn't know about Drew and Shawn. Hurt because she won't look at me naked. Jealous because she fucked Drew who used to be my closest friend. Jealous because she spent most of her time with Drew. I'm jealous because she's doing all that with my friend in my house.

I mean, come on. Why can't she pick other girl? Why does it have to be Drew? It's just weird. Fucking weird. How could I not find it weird when my closest friend is replacing me? If it was Miss Duncan or Jade, or whoever I am not close with, it wouldn't fuck my mind like this. But Drew? Oh for fuck's sake. Disgusting.

I put my clothes on, this time it is my turn to avoid her contacts. I am upset. I don't wanna look at her as she talks. I listen carefully to her without looking at her figure. She's telling me that she wants the match arranged on the day after tomorrow with same time same place, just like before. I tell her more about the details and what she should do and do not. My face is still not facing her. "I know this is hard... but will you gonna be there for me...?"