Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.

__________________________

When a relationship is over, leave it. Don't continue watering a dead plant.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●_______________________

●□●□●□●□●
_______________________

--Isabella--

My smile got even bigger when I saw him.

"Hey." he said and winked in my direction. It's not fair for him to have his eyelashes so big. His face was clean shaved and his hair was just messy yet perfect.

What do I say? And why the hell am I not able to control this smile?

It's confirm. There is definitely something wrong with me.

Words, words. I need words!

I just decided to act like a normal person and go with the flow rather than showing him signs that I am nervous for practically no reason at all.

"Isabella?" he said and I just looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Breath." Oh! I finally let out a deep breath and he chuckled. Stupid, stupid me!

"Hi Dave." I said.

I was still grinning.

Dave extended his hand out towards me for me to take and walk towards his car

Dave extended his hand out towards me for me to take and walk towards his car. Before I could get into his car, I turned around to look at Mr, Peterson and gave him look which said 'can you please handle this?'.

"Don't worry dear. I will not tell your Dad. Enjoy your day." There is a reason why I interact with him so much, you see? He understands me so well.

"Thankyou! I owe you one Mr. Peterson." I said excitedly.

I turned around and got into Dave' fancy looking car. We headed towards the car and it was back to awkward mode. I looked at him whilst he started his car.