Chapter 45 - Office romance

_____________________________________

When you have to make a hard decision, flip a coin. Why? Because when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●____________________________________

●□●□●□●□●
____________________________________

--Isabella--

It's been just 4 hours and I am already missing him. How do I survive the rest of the day without him? All these days, he has given me all his time. I don't think I have to be jealous of the girls but I should be jealous of his business and business meeting.

Oh god, my life is so pathetic.

"Wanna Netflix and chill, babes?" Olivia asked over the phone.

"Sure, but what movie are we going to watch? Is Zack coming?"

"Leave that fucker aside for now. Don't spoil my mood."

"You guys fought?"

"Yes. He is so cocky. You know what he-"

"Woah, woah. Hold on there. We can save it for later then. Sounds cool?"

"Yup. I am coming my love. I feel like lesbians have a better life. Wanna become my mate?" I started laughing.

"Oh god, Dave will kill you, then me and then kill himself." I said, remembering what he said about me turning into a lesbian.

"And then Zack will die out of loneliness." We laughed even more. Later that afternoon, Olivia came over for lunch and Juliana and us had a lot of fun. Though she is 20 years elder than us, it feels like she is a part of us.

We talked about super-hot guys of the year, Juliana's fantasies, crazy things we want to do in life. Correction- me and Olivia wants to do. She has already tried it all.

Dave messaged me-

"Missing you beautiful 😉"

"Um, I will just use the restroom."

"Yeah sure. Take your time and send him long message as to how much you miss him."

Fuck. She saw the message? I blushed and looked away when they started teasing me. I went upstairs and closed the door.

I took off my t-shirt and snapped a pic.