Chapter 33 - Betrayal

_______________________

I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment. Not to hurt you, just to make you understand how much you hurt me.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●_______________________

●□●□●□●□●
_______________________

--Isabella--

After our steamy make out session, we reached school exceptionally late. We were late by 20 minutes since Dave took the long route. I cursed under my breath when he offered to skip school and hang out.

One argument and two beatings later, he dropped the stupid idea of skipping school and drove silently to school.

Of course, since it was Dave Anderson who was late, the security guard , as usual, opened the gate for us with at most respect. I scoffed when I witnessed him bowing to him.

Seriously?

We entered the class together and the teacher just glared us. I was going to apologize for being so late but Dave just pulled me to the back and I didn't get an opportunity to do so.

We both sat at the back bench. I immediately started to take notes since I was already 20 minutes late to the class. Dave grabbed my left hand under the table. I looked at him and saw that he was just pretending to listen to the teacher. He drew small circles on my hand with his thumb which sent tingled down my spine. How long will it take to get used to his touch?

The things this man does to me.

I suddenly remembered how we made out yesterday in my bedroom and blushed. From how he behaved yesterday, I could tell that he has a dominating side and loves to add some kink while foreplay. As if it was even possible, I blushed more thinking about the 'stuff' I did in the car. On a serious note though, since when did I get so bold? Dave took my first kiss but I didn't regret it one bit.

I just continued to hold his hand and simultaneously tried to take notes.

***************

After school, we walked to the parking lot, hand in hand.

"You free tonight?" he casually asked.

"Why? Planning to come at midnight again?" I said as I bit my lips and plastered a smug smile on my face.

"In your dreams. I am never climbing those pipes again. Even if I have to, I would rather come through the door like a real man and not through the window like a thief."

"Then why are you asking me about my plans tonight?" I asked as we both stopped in our track and faced each others.

"Just because." He shrugged and started walking but I just stood there and suspiciously looked at him. It was only after a few seconds that he realized that I am not walking beside him. He came running back to take my hand and pulled me along with him.