Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'

_______________________________

I promise to be by your side. Or under you. Or on top of you.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●________________________________

●□●□●□●□●
________________________________

--Isabella--

"How did you like my surprise?"

"I wouldn't call it likable, Dave. How did you find out about my mom?" I asked once we reached the bedroom.

"I got my resources."

"Dave," I said in a warning tone.

"Okay lady. Calm down. I made Zayn tell me. I confronted him about him being so close to you. and then he told me the reason. He said that he can't stay away from his sister after he has been away for the past 7 years."

"You confronted him?"

"That's all you got from my explanation."

"Thank you."

"For what?" he asked and I sighed.

"For finding my family. Even though I hate my mother, at least I found my brother. I missed him so much all this while. I wonder what I would have been like if it wasn't for you in my life."

"I should be the one saying that. I changed a lot because of you."

I kissed him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him sensually.

I didn't care about the bombs that were dropped on me tonight. What I need right now is him.

**I am not responsible for spoiling you at a young age. Mature scene ahead. Proceed at your own risk.**

He was taken a back for a moment but judging from the type of playboy he was, it didn't take him long to grasp the moment and kiss me back. He pulled my lower lips in between his teeth before sucking them. Our lips moved in sink. He kissed my neck before dipping down to my chest. We walked to the bed and as soon as the back of my knees hit the bed, I fell, with him on top of me.

He pulled the zipper of my dress down and pulled the dress down. He exposed my chest and kneaded them. I arched my back in response as he unhooked my bra.

In one split moment, he removed fabric covering my chest and took my breast into his mouth. He circled his tongue around my nipples before sucking them hard, as if his life depended on it.

Heaven on my body, ladies and gentlemen! Heaven on my body.

He massaged my other breast and pinched the nipples making me moan. He repeated the same on my other breast and trailed kisses further down my body. He kissed my stomach before tearing my panties.