Argo's quest

Argo: What happened was pretty crazy,huh? Heeey, relax. I won't bite. Much. Anyway, you two got a plan or something?

Vein: Nah... no plans at the moment.

Koharu: What are we supposed to do now? Will someone save us from outside?

Argo: Nay, I don't think so. If someone could've fixed this, they'd done it by now. So two choices! Wait for help that won't come or take action! Take your pick!

Vein: ......

(Flashback) Koharu: Vein...we...can never go home...

Vein: I won't hide! So what do I have to do?

Argo: First, you're gonna need Col. So money. You'll need them to buy and buff your equipment! You can earn col by taking down monsters or do bunch of quests. So, I know easy quests with a good payout. Interested? Just remember, don't let your guard down!

Vein: Yeah I'm interested!

Argo: Great, that's what I like to hear! All you need to do is get three Reckless Fang from the Frenzy boar.

Koharu: I'll... I want to help out too!

Vein: Ok it's settle let's head to Origin Plains!

At Origin Plains 

(Vein and Koharu saw 2 players fighting a bunch of Dire Wolf)

Male Player 1: AHHHHHH!!!!

Male Player 2: Someone help!!! I don't wanna die!!!

Koharu: Hold on I'm coming!

Male Player 2: YEAARGH!!!

Koharu: !!!

(The Dire Wolf then targets Koharu who is still shock after seeing two people die)

Vein: Watch out!!!

(Vein dash towards the Dire Wolf and slices it through the open mouth. Than grabs Koharu's hand and run towards the forest)

Koharu: Did... those players... d-die... for real? There wasn't any blood...there wasn't any blood...

Vein: I guess we have to assume so... tsk!(thinking) I know this is the world we have to live in now... but that's not how someone should have die...!

(Vein reaches his hand out towards Koharu)

Koharu: Huh...

Vein: Come on let's get stronger, let's live and beat this thing!

Koharu: But... I'm just only slowing you down...

Vein: No your not. You'll be way stronger in no time. Besides... you're the only one I can trust here. Also didn't we agree to be partners.

Koharu: Really...? Well okay and also watch out! Cause I'll be stronger than you someday!

Vein: Looking forward to it!

Koharu:(Thinking) His always there for me.... We'll get stronger together!

Back at Argo

Vein: We got the stuff you needed!

Argo: All right, good job out there! Now then here's some advice from yours truly. Now that you have Col, you can pick up gear in the shopping district.Don't forget!

Koharu: Hey Argo, why have you been so kind to us? You didn't need to help us like this...

Argo: Well you see, I deal in information. Building contacts and credibility is my trade. Right now there are still players in disbelief. People like you who head straight to work is a rare commodity. Now that you owe me one, I'll make sure you repay me in kind! You're my future investment after all. Nyahaha!

Vein: Thanks we'll be sure to repay you.

Argo: I'm looking forward to seeing how much my "investment" pays out!

Koharu: Okay!

Argo: That's the spirit! I think I like you lot! Here's to a mutually beneficial future!