The importance of a blacksmith

Vein: So those are Scuttle Crab, huh.

Koharu: Aside from their size, they look pretty normal. Heck if they were smaller, I would have thought of them as just regular crabs and not monsters.

Vein: You can say that again. Now then let's go get those Tin Shell.

Koharu: I wonder how strong we are compared to them.

Vein: Let's find that out now.

Vein charge towards the Scuttle Crabs.

Vein: Cross Arc!

The attack hits the Scuttle Crab but it didn't do a lot of damage.

Vein: Ehh...

Koharu: Shooting Star!

Koharu lands another attack but it also barely did any damage. Both of them jump back before the Scuttle Crab can hit them.

Koharu: That barely did any damage to it.

Vein: We definitely need to upgrade our weapons, I'm amazed our Floor 2 gear held out this long. But for now let's use the hit and switch tactic.

Koharu: This is going to take forever, isn't it.

Vein: Yup...

30 minutes later

Vein: Finally!!! We got 15 Tin Shell.

Koharu: That took way longer then I expected.

Vein: Let's hurry back to Lisbeth. Hope she didn't wait too long.

Back at the Teleport Gate

Koharu: Lisbeth... Doesn't look like she's back yet.

Vein: At least now she doesn't need to wait for us.

Koharu: I'm a little worry, maybe we should have gone with her.

Vein: Don't worry about her, she seemed tough enough.

Koharu: Yeah, probably... But there are no guarantees in this game, you know... That's why I want to make sure I do everything and anything I can. I have to, I know, but... Every time we split up with someone I just can't help but worry we might never see them again. I want to believe we will, but... Promise me we'll beat Floor 100. We're already at Floor 4, so we can definitely handle it, right?

Vein: Yeah, of course we can. We'll be fine. Nothing to worry about.

Koharu: Yeah. Thanks, Vein.

Agil: Hey. Been a while.

Koharu: Agil!

Vein: Nice to see you again, Agil.

Agil: So I hear you guys made quite the show in the last boss battle. Me and my party will be joining up for the next one. Keep an eye out.

Koharu: We'll be glad to have you! Oh, hey, did you see Lisbeth... A girl wielding a hammer out there?

Agil: The smith girl? Yeah, she asked my pals out to collect material. She had quite a way with that hammer of hers. We've got someone in our group who dabbles in crafting too, and the two hit it off, went out and got tons, and made me carry it all.

Koharu: I'm glad Lisbeth wasn't alone. She said she's not really a fighter so I was just so worried...

Agil: Crafters don't usually make it out to the front lines much, yeah. I'm sure some do, but none of them are the top of the top, for sure.

Lisbeth: Hey there! Sorry for the wait! Boy oh boy did we get a haul... Oh, hey again mister muscle man, leader of the muscle clan!

Vein: Muscle clan...?

Agil: Don't go imagining things now. It's just, birds of a feather, you know? Thankfully that means we don't attract any weirdos.

Lisbeth: One look at you lot is enough. You've all got great weapons, too. If you ever need any more just ask!

Agil: You've really got spirit. You and all the crafters, you're the key to all of us surviving out there on the front lines.

Lisbeth: Oh, uh, y-yeah! Thanks!

Agil: Hah! Save your thanks when we hit you up for your wares. Good luck out there.

Lisbeth: You too!

Lisbeth: Muscle man there is nicer than he looks. Most of the people on the front are pretty mean. Sometimes even arrogant... It's a relief to meet someone who gets us blacksmiths.

Vein: We all depend on crafters.

Koharu: Vein is right! Without blacksmiths we wouldn't be able to upgrade out stuff or make new equipment either.

Lisbeth: A blacksmith lives to hear those words. Now then, think I can ask you for another type of material? Could you go get 15 Tadpole Fin from Dorsalfin Tadpole and bring them back here? I caught sight of some earlier, so there are definitely some in Lake of Trails. Go get'em!

Near the lake

Vein: I'm guessing those are Dorsalfin Tadpole. There a lot smaller than I thought.

Koharu: Hey, Vein.

Vein: What is it.

Koharu: Why don't we go and collect extra material so that we can ask Lisbeth to make weapons for us.

Vein: That's a great idea, Koharu. All we need to do now is kill them... This is going to take a while...

Koharu: Let's hurry up, we don't want to make Lisbeth wait too long for us.

Vein: Time to take out some Tadpoles!