Edit: Coming 2020

Hello Deathless!

Since publishing the trilogy here, many have asked when I will publish the trilogy IRL. So I decided that finally, 2020 would be the year.

Coming THIS YEAR, all three books in the trilogy will be published and ready to hold in your hands! I plan to publish them simultaneously, so in the next few months, I will be finalizing edits and rewrites to give the printed trilogy somethings that the Wattpad trilogy doesn't have, and marketing everything so that it's as much of a success as it can be.

There may be moments in which I ask that any of you who are willing to share and review the books to help spread them far and wide. I will communicate how things are going here on Wattpad and also on Instagram, so if you're not following me yet, please do at TheSarahPerlmutter 🧡.

I appreciate all of your support and love! Please reach out with any questions or suggestions for marketing! If any of you have Bookstagram accounts or YouTube review channels, let me know here or on Instagram... I will be wanting to send some free books in exchange for pictures and reviews. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you all again!
Sarah

EDIT:

Due to a personal loss that I wrote about on my Instagram (@)TheSarahPerlmutter, I will be postponing the release of the trilogy after July. I'm not sure when, but I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED! I'm really excited about releasing these books! I CANNOT WAIT to hold them in my hands!