C11

After seeing that Ani was okay I fell asleep out of exhaustion. I only slept a few hours only to be woken up by a nightmare my brain blocked out the second I woke up. I jolted up in my bed sweating and gasping for air. As I trembled I tried to think of why I was so scared because I couldn't remember anything from the nightmare I just had. I shook it off and decided to go to the kitchen for a midnight snack.

I walked to the door and opened it. I didn't lock it last night because I was much too tired. As I opened the door and stepped out I felt a squishy package underneath my foot. I looked down and removed my foot to see a pouch of fruit snacks and a note. I picked them up and opened the note.

Y/n
You looked really upset when you rushed back in the hotel tonight. Well...you were crying. You were obviously upset. Anyway I thought you might've wanted to be alone so I'll leave these snacks here for ya. I hope it cheers you up.

~Husk

P.S. if you mention this to anyone I will drown you.

I smiled at the note. As I felt the heat rising to my cheeks I felt my heartbeat quicken. I had a fluttery feeling in my stomach. It was weird...but..the good kind of weird. I didn't know what it was so I shook it off and ate the fruit snacks. It really did make me feel better. I could feel the trembling cease.

'I'll have to thank him later.' I thought.

I got down to the kitchen and ate some fruit. I left the kitchen and went back up to my room to sleep only to bump into a sleepy Charlie.

"Y/n?" She mumbled. "Omygod Y/n! Are you okay? You were crying! Did something happen? I was so worried!" She exclaimed.

"Im okay Charlie. Thank you for the concern." I smiled.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, but thank you." I said still with a smile.

"Okay...but if you ever want to talk about anything just talk to me okay? Im here for you." She said smiling.

"Thank you Charlie. I will." I said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

*extra short chapter

Stay Tuned~