Chapter 2. A Safe Place.

A/N: hey~ we'll be going strait where we left of in the last chapter so I hope you enjoy.

Rose's POV:

Taking a deep breath in, I turned away from my parent's bodies and decided to get back at the task at hand. The gash on my stomach was still bleeding pretty heavily and needed to be patched up soon otherwise I might me joining them.

Joining them sounds so tempting but I wont disgrace them like that. I wont throw away my life. Not when I have a chance to live again.

With the goal in mind to find something to patch up the hole in my gut, I staggered around the familiar house as memories from this life flooded through my mind. It was a bittersweet feeling but I had to brush it aside for now. 

After dragging myself up the stairs to the first floor, I followed the where my memories took me and found the bathroom which held some medical supplies by mother kept at home for emergencies and practical use. I opened one of the draws next to the sink to find it packed full of bandages, sterile wipes and scalpels making me sweat drop.

I guess I'm lucky my mum hordes this stuff at home otherwise I'm sure I'd bleed to death in no time. But still, isn't this a bit over kill?

With a sigh, I took out a few rolls of bandages and put them to the side and took of my shirt revealing a sizable gash stretching from my left collar bone to my right hip bone, cutting deeper than I thought it had and oozing blood. But the bleeding wasn't nearly as bad as it was earlier as I could see that blood had started to clot in an attempts to scab over.

I'm gonna have a pretty badass scar if I survive this. 

I took one of the disinfectant wipes from the draw and carefully wiped and dabbed around the gash cleaning up the blood and dirt and finally picked up the bandages off the side and started wrapping myself like a mummy. I had to use more than one role to cover the entire gash securely, making sure it was tight enough.

Now I had fixed my most life threatening problem, I shifted my focus to looking for a clean shirt. I cleared away al the unused bandages and put them back into the draw and cleaned up any blood that had dripped into the floor. I then headed down the hallway with by cut up bloodied shirt in my hand.

I eventually found a familiar room which looked as though it belonged to a child's. This was my room. My eyes had become adjusted to the dark by now to it was easier to navigate around, coupled with muscle memory, it didn't take me long to find the draw where my shirts where kept. Rummaging threw them, I found a large long sleeved black turtle neck top and black knee length shorts.

I quickly changes into the new set of clothes making sure I didn't move around too quickly, as to not gradate my wound since the pain was still burning away, and wrapped some bandages up my legs securely. Finishing everything off with some dark blue ninja shoes I found by my bed I completed my look. The Uchiha crest proudly shown on the back of my shirt.

 The Uchiha crest proudly shown on the back of my shirt