Chapter 12. The Fight Continues!

A/N:  Sorry it took a while to get this chapter out, I just binge read like 5 harry potter fanfictions and one of them was over 100 chapters and the others around 70 chapters. I've also been reading several Hobbit fanfictions that were quite long too. I regret NOTHING! 

Rose's POV:

We were all frozen at a standstill as Kakashi held his Kunai blade against Zabuza's throat, the air chilly and ominous. "It's over." No. This was far from over...

"W-Wow!!" Naruto yelled out and Sakura sighed with relief but me and Sasuke both kept out guards up. Kakashi said himself that mist ninja are knows to continue the fight no matter what the sacrifice and Zabuza would be no different.... No...he's worse...

Zabuza bean to chuckle to himself. It was deep and full of mirth. And it sent child doesn't my spine.

"Did you say it's over? You don't understand, do you? you won't be able to beat me just by acting like a monkey...No chance." Kakashi narrowed is eyes as Zabuza began to laugh again. What was it that happened at this point? I know Kakashi somehow gets trapped but how? 

It's been 4 years since that day and I just can't seem to remember... I know somethings wrong here but what is it!?

I kept my guard up and trained my gaze towards Zabuza trying to figure out what it was I had forgotten... what it was that was wrong in front of me...

"But, I must say you're good. My water clone Jutsu was being copied at that point... By letting the clone talk as if it were you, you succeeded in distracting me. And you used the hidden Mist Jutsu to hide yourself to see what I was doing... But..." Suddenly, another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi and there positions were reversed!

"I'm not a fool." The Zabuza held at knife point burst into a puddle of water. Oh Yeah! It was another Clone! 

"That one was a fake too!!" Zabuza took his chance to grip his executioners blade with both hands and slashed towards Kakashi's midsection only for him to duck under the blade before it made contact. 

Because of the force of the swing, the blade embedded itself into the ground life a warm knife through butter, proving just how deadly that hunk of metal really was. Without missing a beat, Zabuza adjusted his grip and used the hilt of the blade to propel himself towards Kakashi and successfully landing a kick, sending our Sensei flying into the air and into a river nearby.

Well shit...

Zabuza prised his blade out f the ground and made a mad dash towards Kakashi before he could regain his bearings but when he reached near the water's edge, he halted. Looking closer, I spotted small black things scattered across the ground... Makibishi Spikes! There had been some of those stored away back at the base.

"Humph how foolish...!" Zabuza merely scoffed at the spikes and backflipped into the water over them. This isn't good.

"Sensei!" Naruto screamed out and Sakura looked terrified and shocked beyond belief that Kakashi had taken a hit lie that.

"His Taijutsu skills are also extremely good." Sasuke growled out as he watched the waters surface for any movement. "What did we expect... This guys a friggin' ex-ANBU." I said with a smile but there was no amusement to it.

Air bubbled up from the water and Kakashi's head broke through the surface, his gravity defying hair in a rare state  of disarray, falling over his face, dripping with water. "W-What's with this water...? It's awfully heavy." This is bad!