Chapter 5. To The Academy.

A/N: My cat. She loves me too much. please. Just stop sitting on me when I'm writing or drawing. I love you too but please...fuck off.

Rose's POV:

Today was the day I would be discharged from the hospital. My wound had healed over nicely but because of the size and severity, it hadn't healed completely just yet and I still had to wear bandages for a few weeks just in case. Sasuke had explained to me how he had found me the day after out competition and how my wound had gotten infected.

This morning, he had brought over a bag with a set of clothes inside for me to change into, my old clothes having been cut off me by the doctors when I had been in firs treated.

These clothes were similar to my old ones and supported the Uchiha crest on the back. Wearing the crest gave made the feeling of pried swell in my scarred chest and a small smile to spread on my face. It gave me a feeling of belonging, like I was part of something bigger though I tried not to dwell on what had happened.

Me and Sasuke were walking through the streets of Konoha in a comfortable silence, I looked around in awe at everything as the streets felt so familiar to me both from my memories and the series. It was a bizarre feeling. I hadn't failed to noticed the villages casting curious glances towards me and Sasuke as well as the incessant whispering in there failed attempt to be quiet.

There stares began to become uncomfortable and a left something grab hold of my hand. I looked down to see my hand in the grasp of Sasuke's slightly bigger one. He gave me a minute smile and we both continued walking through the streets with out heads held high.

when we had reached a more quiet, less crowded area, I spoke up. "I'm guessing I wont be going back to that shed much anymore will I?" a questioned in an attempt at a conversation.

"Hn." ...Never mind then.

Then he surprised me by giving an actual response "You know, we could always meet up there whenever we need to train or just hang out and get away from everything." I smiled at the thought.

"Yeah! It can be our secret base!" I cheered happily. The place had become something special to me and I would have been sad to never have the opportunity to go there again.

"Hn." I didn't miss his smile as he struggled to keep his stoic façade in public. I guess he felt the same way as I was.

.

We eventually made it to a large apartment complex and we made out way up the stairs heading to the top floor where mine and Sasuke's apartments where. "Here's yours" Sasuke pointed to a light blue door not too far from his and I ran ahead towards it excitedly and unlocked the door as Sasuke caught up. 

"This place is so cool!!!" I exclaimed and started my adventure in what would become my new home as Sasuke sighed behind me. "Slow down, you just got discharged, idiot." I ignored him and continued running here there and everywhere until I left a tug on my collar that pulled me back.

"I said slow down." Sasuke let go of my collar and I laughed awkwardly catching the back of my head "hehe...sorry."

"Whatever Idiot." Sasuke started to walk and I followed behind him towards the one room I hadn't entered during my brief adventure. I waked in through the door he held open for me and looked around. It was a large room with light grey walls connected to an open balcony. It was a similar layout to Sasuke's room that I had seen in the series but much more empty. On the dresser beside the bed was a large pile of clothe which appeared to have the Uchiha crest on them and next to the wall on the far side, I saw two cans of paint, one white and one red.