Gazelle vs. Chameleon pt.1

"Please welcome Gazelle to the stage!" Mic exclaimed holding his hand out to the tunnel entrance. The blue stripes and blue dress shirt fitting well with each other. The person wore hoof heals that clicked as they walked, but they didnt seem so hard to walk in so you assumed it was for the costume.

You turned your attention to the chameleon, who was preparing to go on stage. They were hunched over a bit, but the costume was incredibly colorful and had tastles on the arms.

"Wow!" You heard from the tv. Miss. Joke seemed flabbergasted with the Gazelle, just wait until she sees the Chameleon.

"Not to flashy, I like it." All Might said squinting at the costume.

You watched the Gazelle shake it's head a bit. They seemed incredibly stuff, though. But not matter how stiff they seemed confidence shown through and made a fantastic cover for the nervousness you noticed.

"Next is the Chameleon!" Mic looked to the other tunnel, you turned your head as well. The little person shook themselves and then began to stumble their way out there. They seemed to have no intention of masking their fear. Once out of your vision you turned back to the tv, wishing you could sit down. Darn tail feathers.

They finally made it to the stage, waving nervously and tilting their head as if smiling.

"Aw! They're so cute!" Ms. Joke exclaimed putting her hands onto her face and tilted her head. The colorful reptile finally made it to Mic and stood still facing the audience.

"Now that you've seen these two, let's get the clues for The Gazelle!" Mic backed away from the screen. Shortly after the Chameleon came stumbling back into the sitting room, you moved out of their way so they could stand in front of the tv. You made youhr way next to the couch and kneeled on the floor, even if youh didn't have the tail feathers you wouldnt be able to sit comfortable on the couch. It was ready full with the other people in costumes. To your left was a panther. They got up and gestured for you to take their spot. You wordlessly pointed at your tail feathers and they nodded, signaling they understood.

You turned your attention back to the tv right as the clues started.

"I'm not the type to be in such secrecy." They brought their finger, or more like their entire hand up to their mouth like they were "shh"ing the audience. It was hard to tell if they were male or female from the high voice.

"I was offered a place in this show, so I got here in a heartbeat!" It showed a silhouette of the Gazelle running. "I'll be sure to leave the other competitors in the dust!"

With those last couple words, his short clue package was over.

The lights started dim and slowing began to glow brighter and brighter.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎷🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes." You now knew, that in fact, this was a man with a low voice.

"In a happy home, I was the king I had a golden throne." He didn't move at all, he stood still with both hands on his microphone, only talking his foot.

"But those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall." He finally lifted his head up and bopped it with the beat. He moved his hand slowly and carefully, his fingers still pressed together.