The Wolf v. The Panther pt. 1

The judges spoke with Froppy for a little bit, it was nothing interesting. Once she had left they all began to bicker about who was who, it made you smile.

Some of the producers and stage workers who knew who everyone was began to enter the back room, you tilted your head at them.

"Hello everyone,we are going into a small intermission, so feel free to go back into your changing rooms and relax a bit, you must all be sweating pretty bad under there, even the ones who havnt done anything!" The main producer laughed. One person came up to each of the masked heros and began to help them to their rooms, you noticed the large wolf with a faux coat that had split ends pushed the man who tried to help him.

You shook your head, no one made whoever that person is do this. 'Maybe they're just anxious for their turn.' You thought. You aloud a small lady to guide you to your room, it was pretty hard to see, while she gently nudged in the right direction you looked at the remaining contestants.

The nice otter, a red button up shirt which was open, it had abs which looked pretty silly, they also had red shorts and sunglasses. 'Kind of a beach vibe...' You pondered.

Next was a black panther, they were small as well, you assumed it was a girl because of the large white ball gown and jewlery littering her body. She also wore thigh length heal boots. 'A fancy lady... hmm..' She waved polity when she noticed you were looking, you waved back, luckily she couldn't see the sweat that had began to fall down your face after being caught staring.

And finally was the "big bad wolf". You had decided to call him that due to his demeanor. He was tall and bulky, and as you noticed early he had a dark red faux fur coat that contained split ends. You looked at All the wacky costumes.

A black beat in a sparkly pink dress shirt, a blue and silver gazelle in a dress shirt, and then you, a Phoenix with a wing cape and a tight black dress that stopped right above your thighs along with a bug poofy tail.

(Sorry if any of the appearances changed from the first explainations, these are how they look, that's final)

"E-excuse me, miss?" The little lady helping you brought you out of your thoughts.

You snapped back and realised you were in the dressing room finally, she closed the door and gave you the good to go. You pulled off your mask and took a deep breath.

"Ah, that's so much better!" You sighed. She began to look nervous.

"C-can u get you anything?" She stutterd, you nodded.

"Yea, a drink and your name, please." You smiled at her. Her eyes lit up.

"I'm Kara! People have always said you're nice but I always thought that's just from a group opinion, but out of all the celebrities I've worked with none of them have asked my name!" She walked over to a small refrigerator and pulled out a water bottle, she handed it to you.

"Well I don't like to forget where I come from, ya know?" You started a conversation with her, it felt nice to talk rather than make gestures constantly.

"Please, have a seat!" She waved her hand at a couch behind you.

"No thanks, I can't sit very well with this big ass tail anyways." You joked, she jumped.

"Oh! I-im so sorry, let me get you a stool so that tail won't be a problem." She opened the door and made sure no one could see into the room then slammed it shut as she left on search of a suitable seat.

You chuckled, she was pretty persistent.

You chugged some of your water while looking around the room at the white walls. You started to think.