The Gazelle vs. The Otter pt. 2

The otter danced his way to center stage. His confidence radiating off of him as he grazed hands with people of the audience. You kept your eyes glued on the tv while the lights on stage dimmed and the final clue package ensued. 

"Wow," started a rough voice. "I never thought I'd ever get a chance to do anything like this." 

The clues started off simply with a sillouhette of the otter walking with his head down. 

"I've doubted myself since middle school." Three more sillouhettes stood over him and he fell to the ground with his hand outstretched as they were hit by an unseeable force. 

"I realized that with the way I was, I would never be able to save anyone." The voice grimaced. The otter now sat in a chair with his head in his hands. "I took a long hard look at myself, then concluded that I would be a hero." 

"So I reinvented myself." The camera panned over a bathroom sink with different types of hair products. "I got my quirk under control." Said the otter, as the camera stopped at the edge of the sink which was cracked and falling off. 

"Now I'm here and I'm ready to show the world how much I've changed! So get ready to rock!" The screen faded to black and the lights on the stage returned, starting off golden. 

The music started quickly, and you grinned, instantly knowing the song would be perfect for his rough voice.

(Here's a mha amv with the song so that you can listen to it and be entertained :))

"Hey!" Without the voice mixer, it was much deeper than you had anticipated.

"Hey!" The otter stomped then tapped his foot lightly. 

"Good evening my people up in the chandeliers." He looked up and waved his arm towards the judges, who were all already smiling ear to ear. 

"The wining the dining, the menu is blood sweat and tears." The otter started catwalking front stage on beat, he crouched down and pointed to different audience members on beat. 

"Everybody ready, rainin down confetti. Champions are born right now." Confetti canons shot into the crowd, the singer stood back up and walked along the edge then made his way back to the center.

"Ain't about the glamour, click goes the hammer, run when you hear the sound." 

He gestured to the audience to jump with him as he hit the chorus. 

"Heroes never die! Gonna make it to the finish line! We know we survive, even if we crawl to the finish line!" 

He got on the ground and crawled front stage like an animal, which Ms. Joke responded to with screaming. 

He sat up on his knees and looked to the roof. "I won't believe it! Underdog dreamin! Don't need no cheers! The world's gonna see it!" 

He hopped back up onto his feet. "Heroes never die! Gonna make it to the finish line." 

In the small break between lines, the otter did silly dances around the stage. The audience and panel ate it up, you, however, shivered. Sweat ran down your face, not only because it was hot inside the mask, but also because he was good. He was going to be very hard to beat. 

"Their dreams just keep dripping out of their golden cups." The otter brought you out from your thoughts as he continued singing. 

"I'm starting, I'm starving, leftovers ain't enough." Fatgum stood up and jumped while pointing at his self, which gained a few laughs from the audience.