Gazelle v. Chameleon pt. 2

*me singing Alive by Sia* I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE. I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

Ok so apparently wattpad made an update where you can't listen to music WHILE READING AND THAT KINDS FUCKS THE WHOLE BOOK BUT WHATEVER.

Anyways, ill still put the song at the top if you wanna listen to it.

The screen lit up with many bright colors.

Once the lights faded cartoonist music played. A big lake with frogs jumping into it filled the tv.

"Kero, I'm a pretty underrated hero."

The voice sounded like it was being held back, or they had something in their throat. You weren't really sure.

"But I worked just as hard as the rest, and I'm here to make my parents and siblings proud."

It showed 5 more people in chameleon costumes dancing around.

"I'm excited to see their faces when they learn it's me!" The screen flashed white then went black.

It faded back to the stage and there stood the Chameleon. She had a mirror behind her with green lights around them. One spot light on her.

"What's the trick, I wish I knew. I'm so done with thinking through."

She had a really high voice, she stood still while singing, but some background dancers began to do their thing.

"All the things I could've been, and I know you wonder too."

"All it takes is that one look you do and I run back to you."

She still stood still, but the mirrors were moved by the dancers and the lights began flashing.

And if we're being honest she didn't sound too good, there's always at least one.

"You cross the line, and it's time to say f you."

"What's the point, in saying that. When you know how I'll react. You think you can just take it back but stuff just don't work like that."

You chuckled silently at her censoring the song a little bit.

"Your the drug that I'm addicted to. And i want you so bad."

"Guess I'm stuck with you. And that's that."

You started to think she might be an older hero, since she wasn't moving around ad much as the other singers. Maybe she was just nervous.

"Cause when it all falls down then whatever! When it don't work out for the better. If it just ain't right and it's time to say goodbye. When it all falls down. When it all falls down."

"I'll be fine. Ill be fine. You're the drug that I'm addicted to and I want you so bad, but I'll be fine."

(This happens during the male lead)
That's when she did something unexpected. The music turned into only instrumental and she started dancing.

She started with a jump and it led into a thrust, perfectly in sync with the background dancers. She kicked out her left foot, then right, all while swinging her arms.

She stomped the soles of her feet and clapped her hands. She moved her torso side to side.

At the end of the instrumental she stood flat on the ground and her hands started at her thighs, she kept them on her body as she trailed up her self, the hand holding the microphone stopped at her face while the other went all the way to her head.

"Cus when it all falls down then whatever. When it don't work out for the better. If it just ain't right and it's time to say goodbye. When it all falls down, when it all falls down." She repeated the dance she had done but less aggresivly.