The Wolf vs. The Panther pt.2

"Lets learn a little bit about the Panther!"

You glued your eyes to the TV. You had completly invested yourself into guessing who everyone was, some of them you were positive you knew, but others your had no idea.

You glanced at the wolf, he sat back on a couch with one of his legs crosses over the other and hands clasped on his lap.

'Who is that??' You thought.

You turned back to listen for clues on the next singer.

"I love kids, and kids love me!" The voice was high, but obviously mature, you assumed it was a woman.

"I'm just a big softie, but apparently, some villains didn't see that. They thought i was a threat." It showed a large hand grab her by the face, she tried to pry is away, but she fell to the ground. You wondered what she had went through.

"I'm here to knock the paws off everyone and show that they were right!" The screen faded to black and the camera turned back to her.

Mist covered the ground, the screen behind her showed trees from a sky view, and dark green lights were focused on her.

The music started.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"I don't do this for the riches I'm infected, my condition is I'm always in my head."

She bopped her head and tapped her feet, both hands on the microphone. She threw her head to each side twice as the drums smacked.

"These words are my religion I'm obsessive by decision Imma do this till I'm dead."

She had a nice smooth voice, her movements were smooth as well, no wonder she said kids love her, she seems gentle and welcoming.

"Set me on fire, set me on, set me on fire. Woah, woah."

She began to do a cat walk, she did it pretty good, which led you to think she was a model, each foot in front of the other, her hips swaying, and her white dress moving with her.

"I'm still alive, I'm still a, im still alive, woah, bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life!"

Threw her head up then fell onto her knees. It almost looked like she was glaring at the audience, almost like they were her foe. 'She's good...' You thought.

"Fire, faster, everlaster. Higher, faster, never-crasher. Bet you didn't think I'd come back to life!"

She pushed her knees off the ground and jumped up, the green lights began to flash red and to the beat of the song.

"Stronger! Bet you didn't think I'd come back to life! Stronger! Bet you didn't think I'd come back to life!"

The lights went free again, the panther began to prance around the stage, they walked down the steps and interacted with the audience.

"I do this with conviction, I write truths and never fiction, my disease is what you fed!"

She was mostly focused on moving, bopping her head up and down as well as bouncing a bit.

"I can't stop with my ambition. Like a missile on a mission, I'm a force that you will dread!"

She started to make her way back go the stage.