25.1:"Rebel".

Yayyyy!!!!

I'm back. I was going to publish on Friday but it seemed like I might not be able to update in a sequence (every day) so I didn't publish.

I am super excited for this story and I hope you all love it like I do and relate to it at some part.

Thanks for all the support.

Enjoy.

*******

Yahya opens the door to his grand house to find the same chilly silence looming around. The silence is the silence filled with pain and sadness.

He never liked it.

After everything why is that he has to walk into this?.

The house remains dark as he takes steps towards his room which is the escape from this world and place for him. He enters inside shutting the door leaning on it praying for one miracle.

He did his ablution to pray his last prayer of the day and once he finished he stayed on the rug helplessly begging his Lord to send in a way for this circle of torture to end.

To his heart to find peace and for his house to fill with laughter.

******
Zariah looks at her next delivery order while placing the food in the trunk of her bike. She finds the address of the private property that she never delivered the food before.

Seems like a rich people land. She thought

"Keep moving, young lady". She heard the grandma yelling

She chuckles quickly hopping on her bike and with a roar she is off on the road fighting against the sharp winds that crash on her face which seems like nothing in front of her life anyway.

She shakes her head not wanting to think about her life like she always has.

No need to stress for things she can't control. She thoughts

She halts her bike getting down holding the bill and the order walking towards the big gates in front of her. Once the security checks her through she walks inside to knocking on the door.

She waited for a few minutes pressing the button again because the time she is supposed to deliver is running and it will come on her.

The door opens to a small girl looking at the verge of tears holding the money in her tiny hands as she passes it to her. She hands the food in her hands frowning when she heard the crying sound coming from behind her.

The child was about to close the door but then she places her foot in the door stopping it.

"Here". She said handing the kid her ID card, "You can call anyone you trust and send this picture to them when I walk inside".

"N-No, Baba said-". The child started

"My name is Zariah. What's your name?". She asked softly bending down

"I- I am Noor". She replied scared

"Noor, I know something is wrong maybe I can help. Just send this picture to your Baba and put him on call immediately so if I do something he knows who I am". Zariah suggested

The child ran inside bringing her phone doing what she said as she walks inside with her. She found a small girl sitting on the floor crying holding her hand which is bleeding.

Her eyes widen but she subsides her fear of walking calmly towards the child.

"She is Hooria". Noor said, "She is Zariah. She is here to help".