Bonus chapter:"Adam and Izra".

Life is an unexpected occurrence of many events and human trying to find the best way and experiences from it.

Her life wasn't any different, the deeper one goes the darker it used to be. Now, she is a woman who was introduced and indulged in different passion leaving all her past- in past where it truly belongs.

If one was to see her right now spending her time in the kitchen as she works her way around there. Even the people who saw her for the first time and today will know that her face was glowing- the kind of glow that she was granted by her love. Her eyes that used to stay hard and cold were now soft and gentle as she peacefully works with the things around her.

A soft graceful smile remains on her lips as she imagines about her husband who was out for dinner. She knows today of all days he was the busiest and with multiple meeting, there were multiple eating too. He dislikes today because he comes home very late and he is always moody that he wishes to spend today with her.

However, the doesn't remain the case because as his King duties and values comes in the way. But that doesn't stop them- like it never did before from reaching to each other and loving one another.

She realises that if one was to love it needs to be two-sided. One-sided love is a dangerous obsession over the person which can ruin their own self and the person they claim to love.

He provided her with the utmost love that she never imagined and the fears always fly away from her now. She was in a new different journey that she was trying her best to learn from and become a better version of herself.

Change is important because without change she cannot be a better version. She learns throughout and when her words are challenged instead of fighting to the death to make other understand- now she remains calm and thinks and if it's her wrong she works to correct herself.

It was hard to change but a compulsory.

She has started her own life with no one else to care for beside the two people who mean the world to her.

Omar and Adam.

They brought her to themselves and then placed themselves in her life in a way that she still couldn't grasp how much they start to mean to her. She knows that those two men were her blessing for her repentance.

She never went for her sister.

Because it doesn't matter anymore, not because she doesn't care for her sister. But, it was no use to dwell and hold on a past that will only hurt both of them each time they face each other. She has texted one last time wishing her well being and thanking her for forgiving her but she couldn't even look in her eyes and not feel the pain- she will always feel it and it will always stay the same.

Her sister and she came to the point that they both have to build their own lives and they don't need each other anymore. We need a family for support and love however they both never were any of those to each other. They were either in hate relationship or in guilt.

So, now, they live their own lives.

She places the last bit of the desert in the bowl placing in inside the refrigerator and the moment she did she feels his arms wrapping around her and his head on her shoulder.

"I missed you". He said tiredly

"I did too. But you came early I was going to get ready". She whined stomping her feet

He chuckles, "Ok. Go on. I will pretend I never saw you".

"Promise?". She asked gleefully

"Promise". He said kissing her forehead as she runs away