41.1"The world we made".

It's been 41 chapters already!!!.

Woah! It's been such a long journey and it was all fun with all your support so thank you so much.

I always feel empty when I am not posting here even when it's only been six days. I miss you all.

I am bad at marketing even when I am studying it so please do check my other stories on my profile and support them.

And lastly, follow me on Instagram @beyondtheclosedeyes16 to have a glimpse of my life. ;)

Thank you!

Enjoy.

*****

Liyana opens her heavy eyes trying to stay alive until the last moment.

Her eyes were bruised, her body was bruised and bleeding from everywhere that she couldn't even think of one place that wasn't. Her body felt as if someone had placed a burden on her but that the burden wasn't on her shoulder or body it was on her soul.

They have sucked her soul.

Her hands clench against her heart that breaks in pain still stubborn and beating for no good reason. If only her heart shut down this world of pain might just end for her.

But, the question remains in her head as to why was she in the cold street of nowhere laying down with her clothes ripped apart and her body covered with blood?. What had she done so wrong to deserve this pain?. Had she done something that a woman shouldn't have done?.
But what was it again?.

She doesn't know and her mind didn't have the energy to hold on further. Her body started to finally shut down and she was revived that finally she will have some peace and when she meets her creator she will ask him why she was accused, executed and humiliated in that way. She has questions for Him and she wanted answers.

She feels someone coming closer to her shaking her and she didn't even have the energy to tell them that it hurts when they touch her body.

"Please stay awake". She heard someone mumble but she didn't want to stay awake anymore

She decided that she needs to sleep and so she did.

Nawaf exits his branded car heading to the orphanage his mother had warned him to come this time or she will have his head. He loves his mother too much to have her become a criminal at her age. He wears his sunglasses walking inside the orphanage his mother adore with her life especially since she built it.

As he enters inside he found many young girls walking around doing their things while some looks at him. They all know about him from the media and he was glad that they all looked scared to approach him. Well, that didn't stay long when he felt a hard slap on his shoulder making him wince.

"Ammi Jaan, apko kitni dafa kaha hai k jub ghar mai na ho toh is tarha na kia karain. Izaat hai meri koi ap saari pani pani kar dayti hain". He said shaking his head at his mother attics even though she is old her hand still holds the power to make him wince in pain (Mom, how many time I have told you that don't hit me outside of the house. I have some respect outside which you destory everytime)

"Toh tum jo yeh khoof naak insan ban k a rahay ho yeh dekhoon mai?". His mother said coming to stand in front of him (and watch you walk around like a scary man)