30.5:"Fighting".

3 years later

Grief.

Agony.

Regret.

How long must one carries them to be forgiven?. What if you are the only one in them and the person you are regretful to is not in front of your eyes or in reach.

How much does it hurt to know you have hurt an innocent soul because you choose to trust your own blood?.

No estimation. No value. No amount.

Just like Omar didn't have any idea where she was and when she was coming back.

Three years ago he saw her walking out of that door without a single word and a single glance to anyone there. Her eyes back then and that whole day haunts him to this day keeping him awake for nights.

He regrets that he didn't have the courage to stop her, to call her and to take a step towards her. As much as he tries to takes step towards her he always took five back.

Hira.

She was the one who came knocking to everyone door asking them to gather once again after she went somewhere no one could reach. Hira was her one true friend even he was glad for because once they gather Hira brought the voice recording of the day where Aliya and Amina had a one on one in the cafe where she cleared that she wouldn't ever do anything if Aliya got married or have anymore feelings.

That caused chaos.

Aliya was held accountable for her actions where she confessed that she was always jealous of Amina hence she just used her to have the house to herself but she never wanted her to be married to her brother. So, she played with his mind showing and telling him stories of where Amina had been in a relationship with few boys which she herself told were fake when asked.

That was when he felt betrayal.

That very moment he realised how she felt when she walked that day in and everyone turned on her. He wasn't even betrayed to the level Amina was because she was pushed out of the house by her family and so on. He had watched her suffer day in and out sometimes watching her crying holding their family photo.

His heart seems to now feel the same agonising pain that he had felt years back. His day now became gloomy where he tried to go by the day just to end the day as quick as possible because he couldn't bear the normal life anymore.

At night he stays awake watching her going around in the room. Like when she held the book upside down sitting crisscrossing on the small couch peeking at him time to time and the moment she gets caught she will shriek making the book fall down and a beautiful blush adorning her cheeks.

Or when she walks out of the washroom after wearing her favourite mickey mouse suit smiling like she owns the world record heading to the bed and her wet hair always staying around her sticky to her face which she always moves away irritated making a face.

He looks at the other side where she used to sleep peacefully. She usually has her back towards him but during the night she will scoop little by little and he will wait until she finally places her head over his chest and he wraps his arms around her feeling the warmth which became his routine for sleep.